Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

HODDESDON AND HERTFORD IN GROUNDSHARE SHOCKER?????

Heard from a 'reliable' source today that Hertford are planning on submitting an application to Hoddesdon Town with a view to using Lowfield next season!!

After speaking to our Chairman, he knows nothing of the story and has not been contacted by anyone associated with Hertford.

Therefore, my questions are as follows:-

Is there any truth to this rumour?

Why do Hertford need to groundshare next season?

Is it all a load of bollox?

We've allowed KTFC to use our ground in the past and I think Rhodes was very happy with the arrangement. Although he still never explained why he contacted our secretary asking if he could lay down a red carpet from the main gates down to the Clubhouse (which never materialised, I might add!)

Do you think KTFC will be searching for a new home ground in the not too distant future then, keeper no one?

Originally Posted By: Jonno
Although he still never explained why he contacted our secretary asking if he could lay down a red carpet from the main gates down to the Clubhouse (which never materialised, I might add!)

I thought I did explain that the very high profile Nigerian dignatory who we were expecting that afternoon, and who heads up our Academy, could not come due to a conflicting engagement which was a shame. I had a 150 meter red carpet on hire which we cancelled, I stopped short of rose petal bearers, Coming To America style as Roger would have no doubt complained at the mess.

Originally Posted By: Jonno
Heard from a 'reliable' source today that Hertford are planning on submitting an application to Hoddesdon Town with a view to using Lowfield next season!!

After speaking to our Chairman, he knows nothing of the story and has not been contacted by anyone associated with Hertford.

Therefore, my questions are as follows:-

Is there any truth to this rumour?
Why do Hertford need to groundshare next season?
Is it all a load of bollox?

You sure your source didn't say Hertford Heath?

Jonno... only reason I can think of is that it is a contigency option should they be stopped using their ground because of the dodgy wall?

Originally Posted By: UsedCock
Obviously not, i only get the mercury if the Team i am playing for is in it.........

So you are still at Cockfosters? Surely you have been there so long now it must be time for a change?

The figure collected so far is in 4 figures.

Originally Posted By: Eagle
Originally Posted By: UsedCock
Obviously not, i only get the mercury if the Team i am playing for is in it.........

So you are still at Cockfosters? Surely you have been there so long now it must be time for a change?

The figure collected so far is in 4 figures.

Nah not yet

Only 4 figures....... looks like Hertford Heath for you then.

UsedCock - I meant that it was probably Hertford Heath who were looking for a groundshare, not us!