Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

I was there when the new era began!

Sorry 3 days after St Davids Day I could not resist the Max Boyce impression.

Pace, flowing, same town players (yes I did say the same), but playing for each other and looking like they were enjoying their football. Early days but a pleasant beginning!

I don't understand Ricci has looked lost for pace all season and yet running alongside Luke he was up with the play and in the action. Some lovely running from all the players.

Ricci hasn't been the same all season since he got his injury, but he did look alot sharper tonight although his first touch let him down. Hopefully his finally managed to get back to full strenght and he'll once again be charging pass defenders.

Kofi was another player who was moving alot more freely tonight, his time off from suspensions looks to have done him good and given him time to recover.