Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Results 12th March

Sawbo Reserves didn't field 9 first teamers tonight then?

For all you that stayed at home you missed a cracker of a game. Now I have seen first hand what all the talk is about. Royston are a strong talented young side and are a credit to the League. They will probably feel a little gutted but they didn't test me today, and it was a quite game too for my namesake in the other goal.

Originally Posted By: Horace
Well done Willo - I had it down for a draw! applause

Seconded Horace.It was a good game to watch.
Rhodes really did go OTT with the progs!!!
He is a plum in the flesh as well as on the forum.
Copthall has hardly changed since i was last there.
Tired now...MY match report tomorrow.

Obviously not, I think they had a couple involved that were with the first team on Sat but to be honest they were a pretty poor side. It was a sloppy goal we conceded and we could've score 3 or 4 more. We had a few fringe first teamers (Craig Hinton, Jason Sorial and Mark Dawson) having a run out but we were too sharp for them all over. We were worried at half only being one nil up with a strong wind at our backs but they decided to keep playing short neat footie and didn't put us under any pressure... then their defence and keeper came into their own doing good work for the Asian betting syndicate they must've taken bungs from!

Originally Posted By: NeutralFan

Obviously not, I think they had a couple involved that were with the first team on Sat but to be honest they were a pretty poor side. It was a sloppy goal we conceded and we could've score 3 or 4 more. We had a few fringe first teamers (Craig Hinton, Jason Sorial, NeutralFan and Mark Dawson) having a run out but we were too sharp for them all over. We were worried at half only being one nil up with a strong wind at our backs but they decided to keep playing short neat footie and didn't put us under any pressure... then their defence and keeper came into their own doing good work for the Asian betting syndicate they must've taken bungs from!

laugh

Well done to all at KT yay

Maybe someone could post the 2 sides i would be interested to see the Royston names... it has to be said there form and particular mid-week form is far and away from there early 2008 exploits (is the money still there?!?!?!).

Don't get me wrong take nothing awat from KT, well done lads and it has to be said you must fancy the 'run in', other than April 9th of course!!!!

I find myself agreeing with McMullen. Great result for KT. I'm also interested in seeing the names that played and question the reason why teams have to travel so far midweek when with a bit of planning this could be minimised.

Not to take anything away from KT who take the 3 points.

Favorites for me, out of the four to win, are now Hoddesdon and Haringey, with their games in hand, but are due to play each other still. It will be frustrating for whoever comes 3rd! biglaugh

FM, wish I was classed as a fringe player... not been involved with the firsts for a few months now! I did leave one name out of the list.. Lee Tombs was with us as well.

Very good blend of youth and experience... 14 under 22's and me!!

Special1, I think it is still a battle amongst the top 4 now. Hoddy and Haringey in best position but I wouldn't discount Kentish (who also have to travel to Lowfield I beleive?) and Royston.

£1, then we'll send it to all the teams that still have to play them!

Originally Posted By: k33per No.1
Seconded Horace.It was a good game to watch.
Rhodes really did go OTT with the progs!!!
He is a plum in the flesh as well as on the forum.
Copthall has hardly changed since i was last there.
Tired now...MY match report tomorrow

Keeper No One - So where is your report then or are you still in bed. Were you the lanky one with greasy hair who was eating a burger at half time and kept going to the bar for cups of tea, why didn't you make yourself known to me as I might have got them for you on the house or buy one get one free. Anyway I hope you enjoyed your visit and thanks for coming.