Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

New Signings

The club are pleased to announce a further 2 signings to bolster the numbers in the squad. Beaumont Athletic captain Antoine Lewis joins and as does former Aveley,Chelmsford City and East Thurrock defender Wes Faulkner.

Welcome to the club to both players

OB....hope all is good...u looking forward to Sat? Should be a cracking game and all to play for at 0-1. I no were gonna give it a real good go and see what happens. After Sat, we got league games tuesday, thursday, sat and the following tues!!!! hows greg tiffin getting on??

we have so many players out sat its a joke , but you guys are the same so ther'll be no excuses from us . With a lead aswell i fancy us but we know youll come out all guns blazing . Thursday ?? ouch thats gotta be apsa away yeah ?? weve got you sat then games on tues and sat and then you again the tuesday after!

Tiffs is a quality bloke. has only played 3 games so far but has looked good in all of them and getting fitter. He is another one who cant play sat !

supposed to be you guys Sat then Sawbo (a) then Bowers (h) on the thursday...not sure about Sat then you guys again on the tuesday. just hope this weather doesnt carry on!! try and get greg to come along tomorrow as i havent seen him in ages and will be good to catch up!! cheers.