Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Tomorrows game

Guest Barney No,1

Guest Barney No,1

Hi guys

I think that now is the time not to talk about the issues raised today lets think about tomorrow, the board obviously don't want any of you guys to know about the situation involving myself and Betsey and my own personal opinions, but no matter what i will be running out tomorrow in a Slough town shirt and will want to stick one up Bridgewater, we do owe them one.

When i see you all tomorrow i will still look at you guys in the eye knowing that i give my all whilst being here and if Betsey stays on then i think you have got the right man to do the job, he lives, sleeps and eats STFC and it will be tough to replace him.

I hope you guys get to read this before it gets deleted again but lets deal with tomorrow.

Your a great support

All the best

Barney

Thanks Barney, much appreciated.

I know that most STFC supporters think you are the best keeper we've had here for a very long time and you will be greatly missed.

I just hope the players will be busting a gut to win tomorrow and if we do that you change your mind and that you and Betsy go on to prove how wrong some people can be.