Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Anyone Got The NLP?

Not so sure you've shaken "the window boys" off your trail yet, Dill. They're looking good for a P.O. spot, and will be spurred on by the chance to do the double over you in two different leagues in two consecutive seasons grin

Quote:
Not so sure you've shaken "the window boys" off your trail yet, Dill

afro.gif

Hey Rik a little consistency please...........

Quote:
have one eye on next season, and a league that may be a bit more of a level playing field with Chelmo & AFCW having moved up

"Consistency is contrary to nature, contrary to life. The only completely consistent people are dead. "

I think you missed my point blue fan, the report in nlp had very little to do with what I saw at the game including the cross from the left by Macca which BWG scored from, let alone the performance of the officials which i wouldt expect to be in there inany detail so why say jason was sent off for constant misconduct.