Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

ENGLAND SQUAD!!!!!!

Gussy

I'm fed up with enguurland bla bla bla under acheivers bla bla bore off but the game is drawing near and it's caught my imagination again what a sucker i am ... anyway i was asked at work for my formation and team so here it is.

4-3-3

GK - James

LB - Cole

RB - Taylor

CB - Ferdinand

CB - Terry

DMF - Hargreaves

MF - Gerrard

MF - Lampard

FW - Rooney

FW - Cole

FW - Defoe

Fair point. I remember the U21's shootout (last summer?) where his ankle was shot to pieces and he stepped up and took a great pen and he did grow on me a bit then but I dunno, he just seems to be one of those players that annoys me, sort of like Robbie Savage and Kevin Nolan if you know what I mean.

Robbie Savage = Dead player (he just runs around looking busy)

Nolan = not bad but there are just much better players than him in his position, scored a great volley earlier this season.

Taylor can play a bit for sure but it doesn't help when you have Cacapa etc next to you.

Carraghers bothered about england now!

Hargreaves yes but would be a waste!

Back to full backs i think they need to be quite good on the ball nowadays because teams often rely on them for width or to come out with the ball from the back because teams drop deep and keep their shape, and i don't think carragher is that good on the ball.