Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Games off Sat 22 March

The high profile semi final of the Reserve Challenge Trophy between Hertford Town Res and Colney Heath Res is OFF (waterlogged Pitch)

Quote:

A GROUND INSPECTION HAS BEEN ARRANGED FOR APPROXIMATELY 10.30am ON SATURDAY MORNING
THE OUTCOME WILL BE SHOWN ON THIS WEBSITE AS SOON AS A DECISION HAS BEEN MADE

THE MATCH HAS BEEN CALLED OFF

From Haringey Borough's Website, what a surprise!

What will you be doing with yourself today then as Haringey Borough's game is off too so you won't be able to go there

Yes, I've been watching the beautiful game for some 46 years at all levels, including obviously Hackney Marshes, Wormood Scrubbs and Wanstead Flats, and I think today has to be my worst experience of total incompetence and disregard for the opposition as well as match officials I have ever had the misfortune to witness. I hope that Officer Dibble will come on later to explain himself.

Just been told that Officer Dibble was in on today's

'conspiracy', apparently he 'was trying to get hold of someone from our Club all morning without success'. Clearly Cheshunt didn't want to play today for some reason possibly knowing that during midweek they can put in half, if not all, their first team against us, 'Sugar' may well be involved as I believe he has friends at Theobalds Lane.

I expected better from Officer Dibble as he comes across as such a gent when you meet him

Originally Posted By: Rhodes
Just been told that Officer Dibble was in on today's
'conspiracy', apparently he 'was trying to get hold of someone from our Club all morning without success'. Clearly Cheshunt didn't want to play today for some reason possibly knowing that during midweek they can put in half, if not all, their first team against us, 'Sugar' may well be involved as I believe he has friends at Theobalds Lane.

Surely you're not complaining about playing midweek Rhodes. Especially in a game that will be just up the road from you. biglaugh

I'm not complaining about having to go to Cheshunt midweek but if Cheshunt play their first team against us it will obviously be to Hoddesdon, Royston and Haringey's advantage. Also I don't believe Gordon Boateng likes Kentish Town that much so he will be keen to put one over on us.

Originally Posted By: Rhodes
I'm not complaining about having to go to Cheshunt midweek but if Cheshunt play their first team against us it will obviously be to Hoddesdon, Royston and Haringey's advantage. Also I don't believe Gordon Boateng likes Kentish Town that much so he will be keen to put one over on us.

boateng doesnt like KTFC thanks to you