Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Results 22nd March

Keeper No One - I'll be interested to know what percentage of your 226 posts on the Forum to date are about Kentish Town or me, you must run Hordes and Football Man very close.

After over a week away i have been trawling through many posts!!!

Rhodes/Willo-I remember Rhodes saying that if you guys negogiate Cheshunt Res you would be about there, Since then Ampthill have become the side that they always should have been this season, 1. This game poses a huge saturday to Kentish.

2. I completely agree regards Stuart Reynolds, it seems everyone fears Hammond but no-one outside Bedford/Ampthill realises that Reynolds is the No 1 player in this division, and yes Rhodes i am fully aware of Dykes,Scott and all the other 'big names', this boy is a touch of class.

Originally Posted By: losingmyhair
Er, beggin' your pardon but the game I saw at Ampthill, Royston were very, very lucky to come away with anything at all. The very last kick of the game won them a point. Ampthill should have sewn up the game well before then and should have gone ahead after just 30 seconds. Royston were second best. I still cannot see what the fuss about Craig Hammond is. I've seen him a few times now and firmly believe that he's not worth as much as Stuart Reynolds.

Originally Posted By: Mcmullen
I completely agree regards Stuart Reynolds, it seems everyone fears Hammond but no-one outside Bedford/Ampthill realises that Reynolds is the No 1 player in this division, and yes Rhodes i am fully aware of Dykes,Scott and all the other 'big names', this boy is a touch of class.

I have to agree, Reynolds is 1 of the best forwards I have seen in this league(up there with Scott, Dykes and Hammond). He will always get you goals and is willing to work for it. Can't wait for Saturday (if selected of course).

Originally Posted By: Mcmullen
2. I completely agree regards Stuart Reynolds, it seems everyone fears Hammond but no-one outside Bedford/Ampthill realises that Reynolds is the No 1 player in this division, and yes Rhodes i am fully aware of Dykes, Scott and all the other 'big names', this boy is a touch of class.

McMullen - Welcome back, you make some very good points. I have never dismissed Stuart Reynolds and know perfectly well what he is capable of, he also seems to be a very genuine player who just enjoys playing football unlike Dykes for example who got our keeper sent off when we played Stony Stratford at home. Having said all of that we have compiled a Don Revie style dossier on Reynolds and I'll be surprised if he gets a kick on Saturday.

BedfordSub - You obviously don't know Hector Varela, just wait and see