Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Where is The Watchfull Listener

Originally Posted By: Greg_Dyke
Sent: 26th March 13:36
To: Kerry Katona
Subject: re-Fancy a Shopping trip tonight?

Sorry luv, got something on tonight now, I'll be in North London but could still meet you at Keele Services, around 10 ish after all thats why mums go to Iceland?

Originally Posted By: The Watchfull Listener
Hello !!!
I have continually taken great interest in reading comments on this particular forum about new life at RTFC , supposed facts at RTFC, whats happening at RTFC, assessment of RTFC, strength of RTFC, weaknesses of RTFC and sometimes some utter garbage that doesn't even have anything to do with RTFC.
Whilst I am not willing to reveal myself I can assure you it gives me immense pleasure to see everyone squirming over such topics as players wages, who else is there to come into the club, promotion?, league winners !!, etc etc etc.
As usual as liek many formums it is better to deal with factual things and as usual most things on here about RTFC are upside down or back to front if you know what I mean !!
I could assume myself that this is a sign of intrigue and worry from other clubs and you know what I would be worried because wht is fact is the team have NOT reached their full potential yet.
Bring on the rest of the season !! crazy

Horace - This was The Watchfull Listener's first ever post on the Forum and he was full of it, as Royston Town's sole spokesperson on here he led us all a merry dance until 9.30pm on 12 March when he came down to earth with a bump and then mysteriously disappeared.

Blowingbubbles - I wasn't knocking Royston's impressive 17 match unbeaten run in the slightest infact I've been their biggest fan since Paul Attfield took over the reins in November, I just expected them to be a lot more professional on 12 March when the run finally came to an end that's all I'm saying

They turned up like a 'rag bag' outfit in dribs and drabs with players stuck in traffic and Paul Attfield was constantly on his mobile tearing his hair out hence the late team sheet, I expected far better for a crucial top of the table clash that had been the talk of the town for weeks

Perhaps not but you wouldn't have thought so watching the Royston Town players troop off the pitch afterwards with their chins on the floor, it was a huge body blow to them nevertheless. As for the Coach that wouldn't have been such a bad idea, we really looked after Royston on the night putting everything but caviar and krug champagne in their dressing room beforehand and a banquet fit for a king afterwards, I think it was almost 11.00 before the last of their players left but we didn't get so much as a thank you.

Do you mind me asking which SSML Club you have allegiance to, I can't recall you saying, is it Royston

Thanks for that honest reply, I hope Cambridge United get back into the Football League but the play offs will be tough

Yes but nobody is going to catch Aldershot anyway, the U's will just have to take their chances against Exeter, Torquay and Stevenage, it's a shame John Beck isn't still there to fire them up with cold showers and antics that even Special1 would be proud of!

Sent: 26th March 23:36

To: Rhodes, Cliff

CC: Katona, Kerry

Subject: Please desist

Mr Rhodes,

Although it was a very pleasant surprise to meet Mr Temile, we have no wish to employ "your" gentleman friend.

"We" thank you for your enthusiastic e-mails and postcards, however we would rather emply Steve McClaren

Please cease and desist

NFA

Fashanu and Out !

Greg Dyke - Haven't you posted that on the wrong thread, besides 'the great one' is still in deepest Lagos and odds on favourite to land the job

Apology accepted, hopefully there will be some news filtering through from deepest Lagos later today, I know the SSML bulletin I received yesterday is full of the story and the League's hierarchy are all waiting in anticipation as it will trigger huge publicity.

By George your right yay

Just got notification through actually...duck

Sent: 27th March 10:56

To: Rhodes, Cliff

CC: Katona, Kerry : Temille, Clementine : Vampire Slayer, Buffy the : Dyke, Greg

Subject: Nigerian Coach

Dear Clifford,

We are pleased to offer your representative the position of Nigerian Coach Driver, for the 2010 World Cup Campaign.

The keys are in the plant pot, at the back door of the Nigerian FA Headquaters, near Tottenham Hale Station.

We hope to hear from you soon

NFA