Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

For Sale - Don Revie Style Dossier on Hoddesdon T

Originally Posted By: Special1
I know he's not pretty but Eagles tells me you're the sort that would jump at the chance to get a bloke on his back, in full kit, a bit light-headed, helpless and in pain, with an aching limb?
biglaugh

And that's just my day job! chloenurse

Ive already seen it!!! Haha!! I was chatting to Hector after the game and he dropped it on the floor! I picked it up for him and he started laughing, saying it was top secret!! Had a quick look, lots about formations and individual players. Very thorough work and it obviously paid off for him!

I wonder how many times Allan Fenn will have been to watch Hoddesdon prior to 'our' critical game with them at Coles Park on 22 January and how many times he had Royston Town watched before 'our' 2-0 defeat at Garden Walk last week, indeed when one of our Coaches at Haringey went all the way to Norwich to watch Norwich Women prior to a Cup Final he was ridiculed by the Club's heirarchy. I rest my case.

I found the full dossier on a computer disk left on a seat in 'Dixy Chicken' by the bus stop on Tottenham High Road, along with a folder marked highly confidential containing the April biscuits requistion for one of Her Majesties Government Departments.

KTDOSSIER1-1-1.jpg

How was the pitch tonight when you were down at the ground, can I start running off the programmes

So you're coming tomorrow then, I wasn't expecting to see you again so soon.