Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Possibly of interest

Originally Posted By: Football Man
Still filling the proggy with useless padding rather than information of interest then? grin

Football Man - I thought you weren't 'talking directly' to me.
I've only just seen this thread and have to say that I'm shocked and disappointed, there is just no pleasing some people however it is the first criticism we've received this season and I get the impression there is more to the anorak's remarks than meets the eye. The programme is not padded out with match reports, there is a lot of other stuff of interest in there too and I note that he fails to mention the colour match photographs which very few Club's put in their programmes particularly at Step 6 level.

Originally Posted By: Rhodes
I note that he fails to mention the colour match photographs which very few Club's put in their programmes particularly at Step 6 level.

Probably 'cos everyone else has to pay for their prog to be printed rather than get it done for free at work.

I will post my message from another thread on here seeing as we are discussing KYFC's programme (and also, in case Cliff misses it)

"Talking of programmes Cliff, anything you want to confess to with regards to your own programme??

Think hard... "

No not really, I'm not sure what you're getting at but no doubt you'll tell me. Don't worry as I'm sure you will regain the prestigious SSML Award that you lost last season however you never know which way the SSML hierarchy are going to jump, I noticed that eyebrows were being raised on Saturday by the likes of Pat Burns, Eric Harrison, Terry Gilmore and Mick Ewen when they were thumbing through it.

Eyebrows WERE raised Cliff, at the blatant photocopying of pages from Hoddesdon Towns very own programme!!

Funniest thing is the FA VASE page you photocopied, which has Hoddesdon Towns name in bold!!!!

Jonno - If you hadn't noticed we were playing Hoddesdon Town on Saturday so that was the reason, I was trying to highlight your superb achievement of winning the FA Vase in 1975 which must still be talked about every day of the week at Lowfield

• 3 months later...

Has anybody come across this Website before containing various Non League Forums, I hadn't:

http://www.nonleaguephotographers.co.uk/

You could have posted the link then as the Forum is all about sharing information