Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

fan for life

Amber Rebel

yeah we are a bit screwed there, i never went in the bar at hayes but i guess they must have a decent income from it, i just read my post again and realised what it sounded like Watch all afc hayes home games for the rest of your life, (no disrespect to afc hayes intended)or any club grin

The AFC Hayes club house is very nice and was busy throughout the game so provides a good subsidy for the club. If we did the same it is effectively paying for two season tickets and then getting no more money until we have a ground of our own. Impractical.

Originally Posted By: Martin
it is effectively paying for two season tickets and then getting no more money until we have a ground of our own. Impractical.

i was more thinking of the 5 year season ticket as making more money available for the 2 years or so we will be at sycob.