Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

The Prodigal Son Returns

The Guvnor could feature against North Greenford on Tuesday night after coming through unscathed in training lastnight, this was great news for Micky T and you could see the smile on his face, it will also lift the weight off the goal keeper who has been burdened with alot of pressure so should ease the pain off him.

The Guvnor has only played 5 games since october and is rareing to go.

Just gutted i couldnt put Gussy up in the air yay

Originally Posted By: Guvnor No1
The Guvnor could feature against North Greenford on Tuesday night after coming through unscathed in training lastnight, this was great news for Micky T and you could see the smile on his face, it will also lift the weight off the goal keeper who has been burdened with alot of pressure so should ease the pain off him.
The Guvnor has only played 5 games since october and is rareing to go.
Just gutted i couldnt put Gussy up in the air yay

You must be a bad player if you can't get in that Bedfont side!! whistle

you seem to know more than me, come down to the last 3 games introduce yourself to me, ill have 3 shots to see if i can smash you with the ball in your face then ill let you say "AM I WRONG" again.

your a sad individual who needs to get out more, i tell you what go out of your front door and play with the traffic.

you seem to know more than me, come down to the last 3 games introduce yourself to me, ill have 3 shots to see if i can smash you with the ball in your face then ill let you say "AM I WRONG" again.

your a sad individual who needs to get out more, i tell you what go out of your front door and play with the traffic.

cheeseburger

Bloody hell Guv, you seem more rattled than me - do you wanna swap names?!

Im f-ing fuming, come on here for a nice chat and i get this fella larging it and i dont even know him and he hasnt even met me, its so much quieter on here when im not playing I've noticed im going for it large now, Bedfont 9/9 points, any takers