Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

thats a pretty fair assesment of it all AW....I lived in sarf afrika in 69/70 in the middle of appartheid and at the height of the wilson governments (and the rest of the western worlds) embargo on rhodesia....africa has red soil....reddened by the blood of its history and it will always be so....

the sight and sound and smell of those years will never leave me but it is what it is...it will never change..

Originally Posted By: Uncle Urchin
thats a pretty fair assesment of it all AW....I lived in sarf afrika in 69/70 in the middle of appartheid and at the height of the wilson governments (and the rest of the western worlds) embargo on rhodesia....africa has red soil....reddened by the blood of its history and it will always be so....

the sight and sound and smell of those years will never leave me but it is what it is...it will never change..
Murder is a way of life in S Africa ,They are sick of Zimbabwean's crossing the border into S Africa nicking their jobs . The S Africans are now resorting to killing migrant Zimbabwean's as a result . A common way of execution is called necklacing Thats tie a car tyre round the Zimbabweans neck and set it alight . Gruesome or what cooked

Uncle will be aware that until Africa moves away from the tribal council system of Government there will never be peace in Africa

The worst example is Nigeria which has oil and mineral riches to spare and still cannot get away from rancid corruption

Originally Posted By: Eric's here Again
Murder is a way of life in S Africa ,They are sick of Zimbabwean's crossing the border into S Africa nicking their jobs . The S Africans are now resorting to killing migrant Zimbabwean's as a result . A common way of execution is called necklacing Thats tie a car tyre round the Zimbabweans neck and set it alight . Gruesome or what cooked

Although London and Britain in general is safer that South Africa, I would say that the 2 comments above, that I have put in bold, are bollox.

The reasons behind Africa's problems are complex, many date from the times of the empires of Britian, France and the Dutch, as much as the problems from tinpot dictators, who survive by their military friends.

Originally Posted By: pabird
Uncle will be aware that until Africa moves away from the tribal council system of Government there will never be peace in Africa
The worst example is Nigeria which has oil and mineral riches to spare and still cannot get away from rancid corruption

it never will tho' pabird as the majority tribes will always have the control or the strongest military minority will repress them with violence...our old friend apharteid is still alive and well in africa...its just gets ignored these days...