Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Hertford Town

Originally Posted By: blues06
I see on the Hertford Town website that Codicote are groundsharing next year!! Thought it was Hatfield Town, does that mean Hatfield are still sharing with WGC??

Just goes to show how these rumours spread in the "silly season"! Thanks for taking the interest to look at www.hertfordtownfc.co.uk !

Hatfield are indeed still at WGC. They may well use the nickname "The Cuckoos" this season!

Originally Posted By: Wader
Why are Codicote ground sharing? We sold them our old floodlights last year - and they are still at the old Fairfield site untouched.

It's a long story, but they need a suitable groundshare in order to be promoted if they win their league.

Originally Posted By: bazzabighampton
Cuckoos or honourables ? Being held to ransom isn't a good way to be but Hatfield cant keep on moving . At some stage there has to be some stability !

Who's holding who to ransom?

Originally Posted By: bazzabighampton
I didn't mention Hertford did i , i said being held to ransom isnt a good thing but Hatfield need a bit of stability !

Nor did I.