Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Hertford Town

I heard there was only 6 1st team players at training tuesday? and no management to take the session, so they had to train with the U17's????

Things are not looking good? Rumour has it your captian and your top scorer could be off?

Originally Posted By: Brimoboy
I heard there was only 6 1st team players at training tuesday? and no management to take the session, so they had to train with the U17's????

Things are not looking good? Rumour has it your captian and your top scorer could be off?

Don't know where you heard that from as there were at least 14 adults and a handful of under 17's that were allowed to train with the first team to gain experience of coaching at a higher level. Session superbly run by Pablo. Boys looked full of running and very sharp and great atmosphere.

Spying mission over, going to HBFC tonight to see how we are progressing.Can't afford another 9-0 at the hands of Hertford next season!!!!!

its been tuff for the last 4 weeks NF taking it all in my stride, feeling really shrape this year lost a stone and ready for a big season, so thought I'd p!ss off to Ibiza and ruin it all!

Originally Posted By: Horace
its been tuff for the last 4 weeks NF taking it all in my stride, feeling really sharpe this year lost a stone and ready for a big season, so thought I'd p!ss off to Ibiza and ruin it all!

Life aint all about the Spartan league

Originally Posted By: Doug

Don't know where you heard that from as there were at least 14 adults and a handful of under 17's that were allowed to train with the first team to gain experience of coaching at a higher level. Session superbly run by Pablo. Boys looked full of running and very sharp and great atmosphere.

Spying mission over, going to HBFC tonight to see how we are progressing.Can't afford another 9-0 at the hands of Hertford next season!!!!!

Heard it off one of your player's Doug!!!! Apparently the only reason pabs took the session cos no one else turned up to take it..........

Heard it off one of your player's Doug!!!! Apparently the only reason pabs took the session cos no one else turned up to take it..........

1. Doug is NOT involved with Hertford Town - he is top man at another SSMFL Premier Division club!

2. I can't let your comment about the management go without responding. Greeny was there but had to leave early because of his widely known problems at home. Dave Steedman is temporarily incapacitated. Feck off to Ibiza!

1. Doug is NOT involved with Hertford Town - he is top man at another SSMFL Premier Division club!

2. I can't let your comment about the management go without responding. Greeny was there but had to leave early because of his widely known problems at home. Dave Steedman is temporarily incapacitated. Feck off to Ibiza!

Horace go have some Breakfast.............

hertford town could struggle this yr i heard they have lost :

Mark Virgo, Nicky Marsh and Ryan Wade all to Broxbourne V&E....

Lee Roberts to Cheshunt.....

Ryan Redford to Biggleswade Town fc......

why have so many players decided to leave there must be a reason??????

Doug is NOT involved with Hertford Town - he is top man at another SSMFL Premier Division club!

That's certainly a matter of opinion!