Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Concord Rangers v Aveley

Beachboys

Concord 0-1 Aveley

After starting the game positively and dominating for twenty minutes Aveley then started to out muscle the home side and took a deserved one nil lead into the break.

The second half was more open and Concord could of nicked a point hitting the woodwork twice !

But in the end Aveley were deserved winners !

Att - 131

Nothing more friendly than coming home with 3 points. They went to do a job and came away completly satisfied. None of them bovvered about receptions just treated like another game on the fixture list ....but there may have been one of them that had a smile as big as the Thames Estuary, and can't say I blame him ..but a bigger man than others he didn't need to gloat ..we just keep ourselves to ourselves and go about our business professionally !!! I am sure you knwo where I'm coming from

Originally Posted By: CRFC BOSS
We have no problem with the Aveley management team.

Thats good to hear.

Miller, Last night was about a game of football and not mistakes that persons have made in the passed

You obviously do not know the real facts so lets stick to football matters !

If you would like to be enlightened further just PM me

Your right there are always 2 sides to any story, and I only have one , but I'm not intreagued enough to delve further... best to let the past go and move on ... all I would say is a/ it gave you an oppotunity in Management, so there's something to be greatful for,

b/ when you eventually leave Concord for another job, one day it will inevitable happen, under whatever circumstances...I am sure you will take immense pleasure in returning to your old stamping ground, and taking the points off them, especially if you servede them for 9 years.

Miller if you had done your homework before posting something on the concord forum, you would know that the person you are talking to is not the manager or coach of concord rangers and i can honestly assure you he will definitely not be "leaving" this football club at any time in the future.