Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

ETFC v LEYTON

waggamick

One point from a possible nine is not the best of starts but not a disaster...yet.

Leyton have 7 points from 9 with:

A 2-1 Win Away to Potters Bar Town who have drawn both their other games against Thamesmead and Redbridge.

A 0-0 Draw at Home against Brentwood Town who have beaten Waltham Abbey and drawn against Concord Rangers.

A 5-1 Win at Home against Waltham Forest who have lost to Northwood and drawn with Redbridge.

I am backing Town to regroup and get up 2-0.

When ALL of you blokes get back from the game you can let me know the score.

BTW...went to a great local game yesterday where Wagga Tigers(AFL) were down by 7 goals at three quarter time and over the next 30 minutes outscored Turvey Park 9-1 to win with a goal from 50 metres after the bell. In AFL if the mark was taken before the bell you still get the kick.

So...moral of the story...stick with it!

Originally Posted By: 1 team in enfield
Doing well at leyton 3-0 down at half time. Keeping up your 100% record to the start of the season with NO WINS.

Looks like the new managment and players are working miracles over there, see you in the ESL next season if we dont get promotion.

Sounds like you've got no confidence in your teams ability to get promoted, 'if we dont go up'.

I'm fully confident ETFC will finish above the bottom 3 over 42 games as the fans here will make sure of that.