Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

The Non League Today

Normally it's from the week before. Today they've also tried to make something on a Edgware Town v Edgware FC situation. They've just taken one quote from a story & put it up against quotes from the former ETFC Chairman who's got his facts wrong.

Syd Lexic - Yes and I see incredibly Gavin gets a mention in the article when he is nothing whatsoever to do with the exciting project. Did you not get a call during the week from Non League Today to clarify the position, they do have a habit of not doing their homework and then have the cheek to put the price up by 50p in one hit.

No call from them, but then again they don't have my details. I do prefer to go through Dave Griffiths on Nonleaguedaily.com at least he sticks to the facts.

Did anyone notice that the Hoddesdon Town programme got a mention in Non League Today in Caroline Barker's column, it is described as 'really something else' and Jane gets a huge pat on the back for her efforts saying that she has picked up more awards than she has had hot dinners.

Samuelsmiles - Thanks for your concern which is appreciated however over the last two decades or so I have modelled myself on Maggie Thatcher in that I only need three hours sleep a night if that, you're a long time dead and can sleep then.

• 4 months later...

Non League Today, as predicted by some members when it originally opened, has sadly gone out of business and won't be printing again, their parent company deemed the paper a white elephant and in today's current climate I guess it wasn't viable for it to continue. Personally I think it's downfall was the excessive 50p increase recently from