Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

I have to confess...!

I have to confess to visiting this site with a strong sense of foreboding this morning, brought about mainly by the Fleet's massive dive in performance and fortune since my last visit. Could it be my interest in the Fleet that's put a huge damper on things I wonder?

However, today is a special FA Cup day with the added incentive of maybe pulling a decent draw in the 1st Round proper. Please.....If there is a GOD let the Fleet win today and the draw my own Huddersfield Town at Stonebridge Road in the next round. That would be the most incredible thing! My two teams locked together in combat and a chance to visit Stonebridge Road. Incredible! After that you could put me in a box and stand me in the corner - that would be it! Bliss!

Regards to all and Come on you Reds Today!!!!!!!!

BB applause2

Going out the cup now would certainly put an enormous damper on things and after the lack of belief, so evident in recent displays, nobody is very confident about this afternoon; better a Conference Premier side in almost as poor form as us, though, than some champing at the bit lower league outfit. Must admit, I'm glad I have a wedding to go to so I haven't been tempted to make the short trip into Surrey.

Please give that git Barry Fry something to spoil his weekend this afternoon.

Graham S

I do go away. I tend to only go to games south of Birmingham. I was meant to go to kidderminster the other week but got there and had forgotten to put my head in the car frown.

I wont be at Burton thsi week but I intend to go to a few more away games then I have so far.

Yes I was @ Aldershot and I loved the hatred and abuse i got form the Aldersh*t fans !! smile