Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

New bradwell St Peter management change

As the former Manager at Bradwell I'd like to say my piece on this as I was the manager at the time. Rhodes, your opinion is questionable. My evidence for this? We had a player sent off at London Colney and 2 others booked. Can you tell me why the bookings came through but the sending off never did? No you can't. Referee's make mistakes, it's that simple and if the Berks and Bucks can't get their act together then what chance did New Bradwell have in fighting this ridiculous charge. It's pathetic. The Berks and Bucks Cup could have been a competition well within "our" grasp. I'm sure that management and players are very frustrated at being blamed for the mistakes of others.

Originally Posted By: Rhodes
Originally Posted By: Hurryup Harry

so after a month we assumed the referee had not put it through

Harryup Harry - You're obviously the Club Secretary and should know full well that you can never assume or else you will be caught with your trousers around your ankles as is the case here.

what like you did with willo?
is that why you dont talk anymore because you was caught with your trousers round your ankles with willo by your wife?

Originally Posted By: Tommy K

is that why you dont talk anymore because you was caught with your trousers round your ankles with willo by your wife?

Not me infact I didn't think Willo the Cat was that way inclined being in the Army but thanks for enlightening us

Originally Posted By: Tommy K

Not me infact I didn't think Willo the Cat was that way inclined being in the Army but thanks for enlightening us

i heard all about it you and willo with your pants down in your office sorry the tea room and willo being in the army doesn't mean a thing thats their rookie ritual with your pants round your ankles.

Glyn Creaser!!! Fantastic, I went Tuesday night but didn't notice him there. Good to see that New Bradwell have kept the bulk of the team, they've played some decent football this season.

Anyone who hasn't been has to have the hot dog and cup of tea combo for 1.20. Seeing as you get in for free it would be rude not to put some money in there and at the bar.

Good luck to Mr. Orchard up at Whitworths BTW.

Originally Posted By: Hurryup Harry
McMullen and Special1 apart no-one seems to come on here and be honest and open about their team (that I know of)

I assume you're aware that McMullen severed ties with Bedford earlier in the season and the way things are looking Special1 won't be with Sport London e Benfica for much longer, Tiger007 is also a Manager of a SSML Premier Division Club but he has defected to the new SSML breakaway Forum.

Special1 - You haven't answered your critics on the St Neots Town thread yet for example why you always stand so statuesque in the dug out during matches with no emotion shown whatsoever, that could be something to do with your current league position.

I apologise in advance to all forum users re. the long response to my critic Rhodes (but I don't post on here very often):

In the criticism you are banging on about, I believe I was compared to Benitez in my style. If you were to follow your logic, we would be top!

So to answer your question, our current league position has nothing to do with my management style.

Just like your knowledge of football is directly disproportional to how much you THINK you know about a sport you love to talk about but has a direct correlation of what wikipedia can spout at you.

Hope that answers your criticism.

I think it might be appropriate to quote Theodore Roosevelt:

The Benfica manager was a sort of Benitez like - standing with arms folded, but with no animation or encouragement. Finally, the catering (Hot Dog

• 2 weeks later...

NEW BRADWELL FC.

This is probably a pointless exercise in asking but if in anyone is in the Milton Keynes area with the relevant experience we are looking for a Reserve team assistant Manager. As the Manager works in the Fire service his shifts , as much as he can change them, obviously leave him unable to attend some games and training. The post is for an assistant but with the enthusiasm and ability to take complete charge on some match days and to be available to attend training Tuesdays and Thursdays.

The club are under new Management as mentioned in the previous posts and are looking to improve in all aspects.

If interested please contact me through this thread or by way of our website http://www.newbradwellstpeter.co.uk/