Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

New bradwell St Peter management change

This is taken from www.newbradwellstpeter.co.uk:

Change of first team management

Unfortunately Steve Orchard and Rob Fisher have decided to leave New Bradwell for pastures new, The club would like to take this opportunity to thank both Steve and Rob for their hard work over the last couple of years. They have helped push the club forward both on and off the pitch and will be sorely missed. The club will endeavor to continue the progress made under the guidance of Steve Orchard and have appointed Steve Tucker as new first team manager, the rest of the management team will be advised in due course. Good luck to all three of you in your new jobs.

Statement from Steve Orchard

This is obviously a difficult item to write as I

These are actually my programme notes for this weekends cup game against Aylesbury Vale Reserves.

I worked my nuts off at New Bradwell, helping with everything from putting up goalposts and nets, cleaning the changing rooms, bringing in several thousands of pounds in sponsorship (with Rob Fisher)writing the programme, washing the kit etc. It was time for a change and I'm pleased to have left Bradwell in the top six and in a really healthy state. I move to a club where everything is done for me and all I have to worry about is getting results on the pitch. The South Mids is great and I'll miss it. I've met some great people such as Jose, Neutral Fan, McMullen etc but everything comes to an end.

Rhodes, you, I won't miss. Your opinions are strange. You look a bit like a praying mantis. There, I said it.

Originally Posted By: Spidermanor

Can't see the resemblence myself. evil2

Spidermanor - I half expected to see you and Lato at Hornchurch today to sample Uncle Urchin's unique hospitality. What happened at Swansea by the way.

Originally Posted By: Newby67
The South Mids is great and I'll miss it. I've met some great people such as Jose, Neutral Fan, McMullen etc but everything comes to an end.

Steve
Nice to see I've made an impression and got a mention. The very best of luck with the new job. Keep up the good work. Just leave the match balls alone! wink

Seriously, good luck and all the best!

Jos

Glyn Creaser ehhh, very impressed with that one. Always good to have someone of his experience in a set-up !!!

If I come across any Billionaire Investors I'll pass on your details after I've nobbled him for a few quid myself !!! lol

• 2 weeks later...
Originally Posted By: Hurryup Harry
New Management set-up at New Bradwell

Manager- Steve Tucker
Asst.- Ken Speed
Asst.- Glyn Creaser

Club Coach-- John Dyer

Res Manager Mick Downard
Asst- Vacant

Physio- Vacant

Billionare investor- Vacant

I see that the new management team at New Bradwell St Peter have already done a good job in steadying the ship following the shock departure of Steve Orchard and Rob Fisher who didn't leave at the best of times a quarter of the way through a season, it can't have been an easy first three weeks for them.

Steve Tucker has been assistant Manager since last November Rhodes so it was probably not too much of an upheaval. I believe Steve Orchard and he virtually ran things side by side anyway and there was alot of mutual respect between them.

The ship was steady and steaming ahead until last nights blip!

Very good footballing side Chalfont but we were without 5 players through injury, unavailability and suspension but they were still very much worth their win and I don't mean to take anything away from them.

Tucker and Creaser (Wycombe legend under O'Neil)evedently went to school and played together in their early years in football so they are renewing an old partnership. Look out Div 1 the 'Crease' will be heard giving out advice with his soft and velvety voice.

We were removed from the County Cup for not being telepathic. We had a player sent off but no paperwork was received from the League so after a month we assumed the referee had not put it through, for what reason it was not ours to know about or guess upon. After our County Cup game we were informed we had played an illegible player as he although we weren't told we should have chased it up and questioned why we hadn't received anything. In retrospect that was the game he would have been banned for so they kicked us out. Evidently there is a rule that tells clubs to do this but unless you can sit and read every one and memorise it you won't know about this until a situation arises. They didn't do their job and are covering it up by blaming us. Thats the rule you need to know.

Originally Posted By: Hurryup Harry

so after a month we assumed the referee had not put it through

Harryup Harry - You're obviously the Club Secretary and should know full well that you can never assume or else you will be caught with your trousers around your ankles as is the case here.

Rhodes I'm not the club secretary but youre right we got caught out. Have you never made an assumption from facts or circumstances presented to you? 'Youre obviously the club secretary' sounds like one. Surely it should have been the admin chain that was questioned as the referee put through his report the very next day. I think you have valid points to make but you put them in a confrontational and arrogant way which seems to get under the skin of everyone on this site including me now.

Try not to sound so 'all knowing' as one day you will get caught with your trousers round your ankles with my foot up your backside.