Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

If you are going to Haringey v Hanwell tonight...

Originally Posted By: Horace

as Haringey's pitch is unfit

It has been like spring come early for the last two days, how can that be, the Club have had plenty of time to get the pitch ready for this evening.

It will be the same comment tomorrow when Kentish Town's game with Aylesbury Vale is postponed.

In the lead up to the AGM, you need to be building bridges with the people who will be waving the voting cards. You have a lot of building to do!

In the lead up to the AGM, you need to be building bridges with the people who will be waving the voting cards. You have a lot of building to do!

horace give it a break...you really are an embittered old fool...if SA need to lobby folk like you then they are better off in the dog and duck..

you again purport to hold influence over the SA league application....you don't....end of...

Originally Posted By: Uncle Urchin

horace give it a break...you really are an embittered old fool...if SA need to lobby folk like you then they are better off in the dog and duck..

you again purport to hold influence over the SA league application....you don't....end of...

I don't purport anything. I just know how many people connected with SSMFL clubs have been offended by Rhodes' "clever" posts on here. I am hugely offended by being called an embittered old fool - does that make your post offensive, or are there special rules for you?

Evening Uncs, you're a bit touchy tonight aren't you?

Hey, the Hare and Hounds did ok tonight and are gunning for the Isthmian League, how did you go against the Swifts? I would imagine you stuffed 'em, you know, what with them being rooted to the bottom of the league an' all that, they must be a right load of ole sh*te. You gubbed 'em, right?

See you in the Conference South maybe?

I'll give Horace the benefit of the doubt on this one (I haven't read enough of his posts to have an opinion one way or the other). On THIS thread, he was putting out some info about a match site change and didn't say anything to begin with to deserve Cliff's comment.

But Cliff needs to chill out. I have seen enough of his posts to say this: please quit talking about things regarding SAFC without knowing what you are talking about (especially the Daily Mail comment). You are not a board member and are not privy to what is going on with it. Stuff like that is why the board isn't letting you know what is going on currently.

Fair enough, Uncs?

Originally Posted By: Chopper TN

But Cliff needs to chill out. I have seen enough of his posts to say this: please quit talking about things regarding SAFC without knowing what you are talking about (especially the Daily Mail comment). You are not a board member and are not privy to what is going on with it. Stuff like that is why the board isn't letting you know what is going on currently.

I am more than happy to leave all of that to the grown ups in the boardroom where it belongs, I assumed that my job is to simply meet and greet and press the flesh on match days. What Daily Mail comment are you referring to, I don't remember making one.

Yid Army, if we do have any big plans, you will not be party to them, we are quietly trying to go about our business. True we won't be brown nosing, but we are intent on being a friendly club with respect for opposition & officials. Horace, hope to see you at Buntingford game soon & iron out any differences over a pint !

Originally Posted By: syd_lexic
Yid Army, if we do have any big plans, you will not be party to them, we are quietly trying to go about our business. True we won't be brown nosing, but we are intent on being a friendly club with respect for opposition & officials. Horace, hope to see you at Buntingford game soon & iron out any differences over a pint !

who said I want to have anything to do with it, I am just happy to see a club run the right way and real football people on board, that all. And I will be coming to watch your first game if that ok.

Core Blimey

Originally Posted By: syd_lexic
Horace, hope to see you at Buntingford game soon & iron out any differences over a pint !

I don't have any differences with you, or with Southill Alexander. I would take up your offer on Saturday, but I can't make it. I see you have a couple of easy away games after that! druff