Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

If you are going to Haringey v Hanwell tonight...

Originally Posted By: Chopper TN

Rhodes,
There was a comment on the Daily Mail website that was attributed to you that made some incorrect assumptions in regards to SAFC and trashed MyFC and Ebbsfleet United. I have no love lost with MyFC, but it made SAFC look very foolish and very petty.

Not me guv, I know nothing about it, my guess is it's Keeper No.1 up to no good again, don't forget he reported me to my place of work and contacted my other half on Facebook so he's capable of anything.

Thanks, I'm just a little disappointed that some people thought I was capable of such an act that's all.

TheDoogisKing - I actually swear by the Daily Mail, it's by far the best and most informative newspaper out there.

Back to the theme of this thread and I see that last nights game at Reynolds Field made the Tottenham Journal's deadline for tomorrow:

http://www.tottenhamjournal.co.uk/content/haringey/tottenhamjournal/sport/

Originally Posted By: The Doog is King

any more hard man threats from behind your PC??

Well Girls Aloud have been cleaning up at the Brit Awards on tv tonight, you can't blame Unc for that.

[quote=Rhodes

my guess is it's Keeper No.1 up to no good again, don't forget he reported me to my place of work and contacted my other half on Facebook so he's capable of anything.

Correct again UU - I just hate it - well done!

On an earlier thread you said "Rhodes never directly accuses anyone of anything."

In light of the above would you care to retract? Or just ignore my very specific question and resort to aggression from the sanctity of behind your PC. I confidently predict you will resort to the latter.

Originally Posted By: Urchin Mentalist
it wouldn't be the first time someone has tried to stitch rhodes up would it???

People still trying to stitch Rhodes up in his personal life some people are just lower than low, just like when you get chewing gum on your shoes and you can't get it of, very annoying!

Originally Posted By: Rhodes

my guess is it's Keeper No.1 up to no good again, don't forget he reported me to my place of work and contacted my other half on Facebook so he's capable of anything.

Originally Posted By: The Doog is King
Correct again UU - I just hate it - well done!

On an earlier thread you said "Rhodes never directly accuses anyone of anything."

In light of the above would you care to retract? Or just ignore my very specific question and resort to aggression from the sanctity of behind your PC. I confidently predict you will resort to the latter.

he hazzarded a guess which is not an accusation per se and we know that his other 2 comments are true so hardly an accusation DIK more a statement of fact but hey....don't let your lack of grammatical understanding get in the way of a rant...

so moving on....what specific question was asked in the above post as I cannot find one? ... oh and DIK....could we have some evidence of this aggression that you refer to please......

many thanx DIK....grin