Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Raising Money

Andy .

I have had an idea about raising money for the club or adding to the ammount that MISA are holding after the collection .

If the club can`t afford to put up a new terrece or stand at the Coffin end then how about doing something like Arsenal did at there old Highbury ground and have a wall which only has to be made of a timber framed construction . Then all it has to be is painted , like something you see around a new building site .

My main idea is to get say the local schools involved which would paint only the bodies of fans on a section of the wall the other bit which would make the money for MISA is you have your face put on the body so your always at the match at say a cost of

Good idea Andy but I'm still not sure KP wants anything inside the ground that is temporary due to the supposed/assuming on-goings concerning the new build. Is there still something on the agenda? Would be nice to know!

Your idea would at least guarantee supporters down that end each game even if they aren't human.(that only happens when Rams fans visit). biggrin1

Give it a mention to KP when you see him. You can only but ask!

as you say though Cookie < would be nice to know > thats all i would get i think as thats all we have got for along time . Just an idea which could put some money in the direction of the club and even more so to brighten up the Coffin end . Maybe i will pass it buy him maybe i won`t .

Originally Posted By: Cookie
Good idea Andy but I'm still not sure KP wants anything inside the ground that is temporary due to the supposed/assuming on-goings concerning the new build. Is there still something on the agenda? Would be nice to know!
Your idea would at least guarantee supporters down that end each game even if they aren't human.(that only happens when Rams fans visit). biggrin1
Give it a mention to KP when you see him. You can only but ask!

Nice to know young Cookie that we in your thoughts,-

is that a young, young man or a Brian Clough, young man.