Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Help please, lino needed for a charity match

andyrich

A friend is playing in a charity football match on Friday 6th of March and they desperately need the voluntary services of someone to run the line. Details are below, if you can help out please PM me and I'll pass your details on. Many thanks

Essex Police v Anchor Fc (of Chelmsford)

At Concord Rangers FC

18.40 onwards

All proceeds to the National Deaf Child Society

Hi Andy,

I happen to see your message, and I'm willing to do the line if you still need a lino for this game? I seem to have 'Lino' written on my forehead at the mo, so it's no problem to do this one/an additional game, it's a great cause, and I need the exercise! Concord's ground is Canvey if I recall correctly?

Reply here on the Forum if you still need someone, but my home No. is 01702 541066, and Mob. 07912 510551 if anyone needs to call me!

Cheers, Steve.

Your welcome Andy! it was a great cause anyway, and I enjoyed it. Although the result wasn't important, the best team won I thought, just! It was one of those occassions when the best footballing team was losing on a number of instances! - being a gooner I know what that feels sometimes! It was an easy night for me as Lino, although I did have a funny decision where one attacking guy was strolling back from offside as though he had all day, and it seemed like slow-motion/eternity before his delivering team mate put the ball through to him, and at the The time the ball was played/put through, you guessed it, he was on side again! The name 'Thiery' comes to mind for some reason! Time stood still a bit, as obviously, everyone thought he was offside (who say's the Lino's have an easy job!!).

Anyway when all is said and done, the good and only important news was