Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

You were promised a spectacle at Preston Park

And it came by the way of great strike by Adam Willis in the last minutes of the game.

Both teams battled hard throughout the game but the relentless work by the Harefield midfielders kept Kingsburys chances to a minimum.

Luke Willis slotted in to defence and had a good solid game. As expected there were a few questionable decisions by the Officials but overall it was a good game to watch.

Looking forward to Tuesdays home game.

Tuesday's game at Preston Park will be an interesting one with Brimsdown Rovers having turned the corner in no uncertain terms with emphatic home wins over Langford and Kentish Town and the 3-1 win at Broxbourne Borough. Should Brimsdown win on Tuesday and if Chalfont St Peter can negotiate a tricky trip to Oxhey Jets there will only be 13 points difference with Chalfont having six games in hand, potentially 18 points.

I'm afraid you couldnt be more wrong there Bilbo, Brimsdown have not used an enfield town player for several weeks now, and only Dave Allen and Ricci Crace have played in the last 2/3 months, Brimsdown have actually gone out and signed a few players and got a few injured ones back

I'll take your word for it Hollie, I watch Broxbourne most of the time but I know a few of the Brimsdown Lads and committee, had a good chat with them on Saturday, Looks like things are going in the right direction and not taking on Enfield overflow players has helped the team gel.