Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Hairyfield

well SS, today is the day your bubble finally bursts

your posts have been extremely enjoyable this past season and that is the good thing about Hairyfield blowing it........you will have another season on this forum for our amusement

i will be attending today to see the smiles disappear from the samuel, and if you care to join me i will be propping up the bar...the secret password to reveal my identity will be

"mines a pint,how the fvck did you throw that lead away?"

i might also be conspicuous as the one leading the rendition of " youve won fvck all again" evil

UP THE KHYBER....UP THE CREEK WITHOUT A PADDLE...UP YOURS

I thought the password would be Fidelio. So you admit that Harefield United have thrown it away then.

Originally Posted By: samnosmiles
your posts have been extremely enjoyable this past season and that is the good thing about Hairyfield blowing it........you will have another season on this forum for our amusement
i will be attending today to see the smiles disappear from the samuel, and if you care to join me i will be propping up the bar...the secret password to reveal my identity will be

i might also be conspicuous as the one leading the rendition of " youve won fvck all again" evil

Morning Uncs. grinarse

I'd much prefer to be at Haywood Way this afternoon than the Carlsberg Stadium

Originally Posted By: samuelsmiles
Originally Posted By: samnosmiles

Morning Uncs. grinarse

not me samuel but it was quite funny...hard luck today and much to look forward to next season....

well done...

Originally Posted By: samuelsmiles

Football is rubbish anyway. smile

no you don't mean that really....its all about spirit and being bold on and off the pitch rather than just actually winning (although that does help) smile

you'll bounce back next season for sure and maybe it will be your season..who knows....or you can hang around and wait for SA grin....

Originally Posted By: buck rogers
better to be in the postion to win something!!!.

im sure when the final whistle blows you will be joining in the cheers from all the HAIRYFIELD FANS that will be making the trip to see the league champions.

so did you enjoy your trip to the Carlsberg Stadium? evil

The day unfolded into a better than scripted final act. Truly nail biting to the last seconds. Well done on a great season to both Harefield and Chalfont applause

Well done to Bigg Town players and manager Chris Nunn on a truly amazing run-in of played 16 won 14, drawn 2! applauseapplause

The whole league season finally decided on a better goal difference of just 1. But just 1 is all it takes.

Good luck to all next season and for right now, good luck to Chris Nunn and his wife - 2 weeks overdue! hase

Well done to you too Wader - they'd be in a mess without you!

applause

Wader - I echo that, many congratulations. What were your gate receipts yesterday out of interest, was it a Club record. I also gather that Mr Panayotiou was on the line, how did he perform.

Originally Posted By: Horace
Well done to you too Wader - they'd be in a mess without you!
applause

Thanks, but the club will be just fine H. Well run and prudent, with a great bunch of lads and a quality manager. I'm sure Bigg Town will be comfortable enough amongst esteemed opposition next season and the local population will warm to the new stadium and a higher level of local football available to them. A new chapter for the clubs 135 year history has begun, not without some trepidation perhaps, but embraced with open arms I'm sure.

Originally Posted By: buck rogers
shame you have to take the piss. You dont know how cloe that was yesterday what a great season. you won it now grow up!!!!

WELL DONE BIGGLESWADE TOWN AND GOOD LUCK NEXT SEASON.

Not taking the p at all 'mate'
sometimes least said soonest mended........btw, what DID you do with the champagne you put on ice all those weeks ago?

Originally Posted By: Wader

Thanks, but the club will be just fine H.

Wader - Will you be staying with the Club next season or moving on to pastures new and a fresh challenge now your job is done