Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Any players looking to step up to Ryman ?

What is the point of taking the piss? I have played right wing or up front for years but only this season due to players missing I played right back. People like you make it hard for anyone to make the step up. I know many people who have gone from Hackney Marshes and made successful careers for theirselves. I havent had the chance to play at a pro or semi-pro club, is it my fault. What is the harm of trying to play now?

There is no harm in tyring to step up at all.

But sometimes you need to come across like a capable player. For example, you say that you have played up front or right mid for years....but due to players missing you played right back.

Would a club, play their star striker right back to fill a gap....I am assuming that is what you are...a star striker considering you wanna make the step up..!!

Originally Posted By: CRFC BOSS
Rossco is he actually describing your career ! lol

PMSL....what a shout Ant. Cat-poo it does sound like your career doh

Bet he cant finish like Stansted away though excited

So you are privy to information regarding Rayleigh Town's pre-season friendlies before the club itself has even arranged them?

Usernames can indicate where they live rather than what club they're involved with you know.

Oops. wink

Originally Posted By: cimbom89
What is the point of taking the piss? I have played right wing or up front for years but only this season due to players missing I played right back. People like you make it hard for anyone to make the step up. I know many people who have gone from Hackney Marshes and made successful careers for theirselves. I havent had the chance to play at a pro or semi-pro club, is it my fault. What is the harm of trying to play now?

Yeah and they played there as kids!!! If you think you have what it takes I could arrnage a trial with a local side in the ESL.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Jenko, i've been roaming these forums for all of an hour, and in every thread you have managed to insult someone, is that to boost your ego from your playing days?

Anyways, best of luck mate hope you find your team for this season smile