Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

2009 -10 season

Hi,

As you have hopefully noticed, I am rolling out a new style for all the various results, fixtures etc., for each league. These are being added also to club forums. At the moment clicking on a club badge will go to a basic club page with a few stats on it. This will be enhanced as soon as I have time. (Same old story of only one pair of hands etc. frown and no help )

At the moment all clubs will be showing under the 2008 - 09 season structure. It will probably be a month or so before I get around to moving the clubs on all these pages, probably around the time that the fixtures come out.

I have not decided what to do for the lower leagues yet, as to be honest I do not have the time to manually create tables, enter results etc. If people wish to assist in this, then please get in touch.

I don't suppose there's any chance of us being able to turn this on and off on an individual basis?

Now, when I go to fansfocus.com/billericay, I have this, then a link to our "general" forum - which gets no traffic. Then several stickies, and then finally, a post that I might want to read, right at the bottom of the screen.

And when I use one of these increasingly popular 'netbooks; which have 1024x600 resolution, there's nothing but all this static stuff, and I have to scroll down to see any messages at all.

I think in some cases, less is more.

Cheers.

Thanks for the feedback.

As you can see, I am currently updating quite a bit - some new items will work well, others less so. Also as I develop the site some changes will require tweaking to enable those new features to slot in.

Please bear with me for a while longer as I make some further changes, however I will keep your resolution in mind.

Okay - I have now almost completed stage one of the updates, all teams from the 2008-09 season have stats showing in the new format. This includes adding all teams to the dropdowns at the top of the page.

I need to source around 100 or so club badges and add them to the respective pages. Not an easy task!

I will then start to move the clubs for the new season.