Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

FA Cup draw

TRS

Great tie for Guildford if they can get through the replay. Dover are top of Conference South.

Thats what we were thinking too :) What a great day out for EP if we get through the replay tomorrow. Average home crowd at Dover so far this season is 1200!!!

I think the crowd will be in for a good game tomorrow at the Lashmar.

If EP win I think that would make the game at Dover the tie with the biggest 'gap' in the league status.

If EP win I think that would make the game at Dover the tie with the biggest 'gap' in the league status.

... probably - just about - if I've counted correctly, there ARE three other 'local' i.e. vaguely southern STEP06 clubs still in the draw: London Colney, Gillingham Town (Dorset?) - & Bridport (managed by ex-Royals 'deity' Trevor Senior).

Both of the last two need to get through replays.

... only Bridport - in a similar 'lowly' position in their own League to EP - have a possible tie against a STEP02 club - Maidenhead Town.

They do have to get past a slightly bigger obstacle than Guildford - they host Truro City tonight in a replay. :eek:

In actual current 'pyramid' positions I'd imagine EP to Dover is the biggest gap - notwithstanding possible match-ups further north - I know little or nowt of leagues north of Banbury/Northampton. :nervous: