Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Football this weekend (6th March)

Regan

Hopefully this nice weather will mean most (if not all) matches are on this weekend, and should coax some people out to watch some proper football as well.

Just a reminder that Guildford City vs North Greenford United tomorrow is FREE ENTRY.

So if you find yourselves with nothing to do, please come along and say "hi" or another similar greeting.

And I promise that Smudge won't be on the gate shouting at everyone for not paying to get in... ;)

.... and as they say in the navy, 'The Forecast Is Set Fare' !

Hopefully this nice weather will mean most (if not all) matches are on this weekend, and should coax some people out to watch some proper football as well.

Just a reminder that Guildford City vs North Greenford United tomorrow is FREE ENTRY.

So if you find yourselves with nothing to do, please come along and say "hi" or another similar greeting.

And I promise that Smudge won't be on the gate shouting at everyone for not paying to get in... wink.gif

Me shout never,Calm,Cool,Collecting,thats Me.My mate just informed me of how to gain Free Entry to any Game in Non League,Just say to the Gateman in a Brunty like VOICE,I'm The REFS BOYFRIEND,told me I didn't have to Pay.You going to Enquire of The Ref.