Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Premier title run-in

TRS

So it's tight at the top and an exciting end to the season for a change.

I've donned my best anorak and have been looking at the remaining fixtures for the three contenders - or should I say the three obvious contenders as Epsom & Ewell and Chessington & Hook cannot be ruled out at this stage.

Camberley Town - Next 4 League games are away, so a crucial period including Epsom & Ewell at Merland Rise on 30th March. They also have to face E&E at home in the run in. Possible crunch fixture on 1st May is Chertsey Town v Camberley Town. What a cracker that could be if the title is still in the balance or it could be a damp squib if NGU are already champions! Cambo also have the distraction of the League Cup and if they reach the final on 23rd April, will be interesting to see what happens with their scheduled home fixture v Croydon the following day.

NGU - Couple of tricky looking away fixtures at Cove on 3rd April and Wembley on 20th April. Also, unusually they will play Sandhurst on both 27th April and 30th April in the League. On 1st May when Chertsey and Camberley may be cutting each other's throats, they are at home to Molesey.

Chertsey Town - Can't see them dropping too may home points, although they do have to face Epsom & Ewell. Some tricky away ties too, including Guildford midweek, Egham and Chessington & Hook.

Very hard to call but my gut feeling is that NGU will just edge it.

Points and GD in the last six games (haven't really got time for this but I won't be out anoraked):-

Wembley 16 pts +8 goals

Epsom & Ewell 15 pts +4 goals

Camberley 13 pts +6 goals

Guildford 12 pts +8 goals

Chessington 12 pts +4 goals

Chertsey 12 pts +3 goals

Egham 12 pts +2 goals

North Greenford 11 pts +3 goals

Molesey 10 pts +3 goals

Bedfont 10 pts +1 goal

Sandhurst Town 10 pts 0 Goal difference

Badshot Lea 8 pts +5 goals