Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

EPSOM HAVE A NEW HOME?

EPSOM will be playing home games out of merstham fc. ressies out of R P V. ARTICLE in last nights programe, and on E&E website.coffee%20%282%29.gif

EPSOM will be playing home games out of merstham fc. ressies out of R P V. ARTICLE in last nights programe, and on E&E website.coffee%20%282%29.gif

Yes that's now confirmed . It's a move further away from home initially for two years . We hope to have made substantial progress on getting back into our own borough by then . Quite a carnival atmosphere up at Merland Rise last night as we celebrated our last home game there with a good win .

Yes that's now confirmed . It's a move further away from home initially for two years . We hope to have made substantial progress on getting back into our own borough by then . Quite a carnival atmosphere up at Merland Rise last night as we celebrated our last home game there with a good win .

And some of the light went out too !!!!! Ref carried on playing as if he'd been there before :discobanana:

Edited by Teflon

Interesting development this and good news for RPVFC.

I remember when Ron Noades wanted to sell Griffin Park and move Brentford FC to Woking FC to put pressure on the London Borough of Hounslow to find a new home for the club.

The fans blocked the move with an FA protest regarding BFC playing within their conurbation.

I assume the CCL have approved this move?

It will also be interesting to see if the Suburban League will allow Colliers Wood United to play their reserve team matches midweek in 2010/11 if we chose that route! :451:

Interesting development this and good news for RPVFC.

I remember when Ron Noades wanted to sell Griffin Park and move Brentford FC to Woking FC to put pressure on the London Borough of Hounslow to find a new home for the club.

The fans blocked the move with an FA protest regarding BFC playing within their conurbation.

I assume the CCL have approved this move?

It will also be interesting to see if the Suburban League will allow Colliers Wood United to play their reserve team matches midweek in 2010/11 if we chose that route! 451.gif

I'd have thought the Suburban League would be fine with that. All Bedfont's SL home games were midweek this season I think.

Just one point re E&E ressies at RPV - what about the post the other day from Tooting Bec saying they were sharing at RPV next season?

Or ar RPV using the money from two groundshares to play at another ground themselves? wtf.gif