Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

love this time of year!

Trophy Collector - I have to say that the majority of presentation evenings are very mundane affairs and unless Club's really push the boat out, like Royston Town did last season for example, there is little or no point in having them.

Trophy Collector - I have to say that the majority of presentation evenings are very mundane affairs and unless Club's really push the boat out, like Royston Town did last season for example, there is little or no point in having them.

you obviously have not been to one of hatfield town's presentation evenings rhodes, where you will find the goings on anything but mundane!!! or maybe thats just tik toks!

Rhodes wot was Tokyngton's presention evening like last year did you go? :

you obviously have not been to one of hatfield town's presentation evenings rhodes, where you will find the goings on anything but mundane!!!

no-one likes us!! - I specifically said that I'm sure every Club's presentation night isn't mundane and Royston Town certainly proved that point last season, there was even a glass of champagne thrust into your hand as soon as you walked through the Clubhouse door and into the huge marquee put up on the hallowed Garden Walk turf

Rhodes

Just to help you here...This is what you said........................I have to say that the majority of presentation evenings are very mundane affairs

I do not understand why you don't read what you write before you then go on to say I did not say that!!!!!!!!!

smashfreakb.gif

Going through a few threads, i gather you are a representative of Tokyngton Manor Rhodes, so i can understand your aversion to presentation evenings.

I would imagine though, your opinion is not shared by the majority of clubs and players, as a presentation evening is a celebration of completing a season of football - league or cup winners obviously a little happier than those unfortunate enough to be relegated.

Out of interest, will TM be holding a presentation evening to celebrate a complete season of football?

you obviously have not been to one of hatfield town's presentation evenings rhodes, where you will find the goings on anything but mundane!!!

no-one likes us!! - I specifically said that I'm sure every Club's presentation night isn't mundane and Royston Town certainly proved that point last season, there was even a glass of champagne thrust into your hand as soon as you walked through the Clubhouse door and into the huge marquee put up on the hallowed Garden Walk turf

exactly rhodes,i know you are not the brightest but u do not help yourself one bit do ya!!! just a quick skim of your last post and you would of seen what you actually wrote. Maybe you need to slow down on the typing front, as you are getting yourself all worked up and confused

I can well believe that, I bet the drink is flowing like the Grand Rapids

And you never even got an invite Cliff, do Hatfield not know who you are, how important you are, obviously not.

Had they invitied you then the evening could have been wrapped early just like Tik Toks season, don't take this non invite lieing down Cliff, threaten every single Hatfield player and staff with a Tik Tok season ticket if it ever happens again. :signthankspin:

And you never even got an invite Cliff, do Hatfield not know who you are, how important you are, obviously not.

Had they invitied you then the evening could have been wrapped early just like Tik Toks season, don't take this non invite lieing down Cliff, threaten every single Hatfield player and staff with a Tik Tok season ticket if it ever happens again. :signthankspin:

We certainly know who he is, and more importantly what he is!

Our evenings are never wrapped up early, Rhodes or no Rhodes, probably down the the good drinking culture Rhodes likes to go on about.......

Edited by cockwatch

Our evenings are never wrapped up early, Rhodes or no Rhodes, probably down the the good drinking culture Rhodes likes to go on about.......

Rumour has it that Cliff CAN drink anyone under the table, including your best from Hatfield (trouble is he is never in the chair though)

Rumour has it that Cliff CAN drink anyone under the table, including your best from Hatfield (trouble is he is never in the chair though)

Rumour is that he does alot of things under the table the dirty old dog!

Not Approved... We're not going down that road again Rhodesy!

Edited by NeutralFan
Learn your lesson!

This Mr Rhodes seems a mischevious type

not at all.............just a twot coffee%20(2).gif

surprisingly Rhodes hasnt asked you yet............which team are you associated with Trophy Collector?

Be careful with your reply or you could have an enemy for life!

surprisingly Rhodes hasnt asked you yet............which team are you associated with Trophy Collector?

It has to be Tik Tok Manor, surely the trophies were presented for not completing a season, worst pitch, lowest attendance figures, unsold programmes of Hello and OK proportion.....has to be!!!

It has to be Tik Tok Manor, surely the trophies were presented for not completing a season, worst pitch, lowest attendance figures, unsold programmes of Hello and OK proportion.....has to be!!!

Ref off Ref you left out all so the most fines coffee%20(2).gif

Damn! 4 Trophies i've missed out on...............they will be collectors items in years to come. smilewinkgrin.gif