Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Unreserved appology

It would appear a few of my posts/contributions have caused offence to a small number of people, some of whom I spoke to yesterday. I openly admit to not being the most educated of people and sometimes may post/say things that are not totally justified, have not been fully investigated by myself and include situations I have misunderstood. Many of my posts should be taken with the biggest pinch of salt you can handle but sometimes my sense of humour can easily be lost and misconstrued. If I make a rant, it’s because I’m passionate about my club and sometimes I may ruffle a few feathers, rightly or wrongly, because of that. If I have caused offence, I whole-heartedly apologise, that is not my intention. I love having friends and hate having enemies, especially when it involves people involved with the club I love so deeply.