Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

SSML Division 2...Old Boys

Nice to see last season's two promoted sides from Division2 in the top three of Division 1, okay it's early doors but given what Hadley achieved, and that Kings Langley, Crawley Green and AFC Dunstable have more than held their own since coming up, then it's refreshing for all the clubs who occupy the lower division status.

And what if Aston Clinton had been fortunate enough to have come up, especially after their Challenge Trophy campaign of last season.

lets hope we can do the same next season mate just need to get out of div 2 we need to come in top 4 fingers crossed . and if i can take padbury up i will be able to pull in 4 or 5 top players to add to squad .still a long long way to go any thing could happen .

Nice to see last season's two promoted sides from Division2 in the top three of Division 1, okay it's early doors but given what Hadley achieved, and that Kings Langley, Crawley Green and AFC Dunstable have more than held their own since coming up, then it's refreshing for all the clubs who occupy the lower division status.

And what if Aston Clinton had been fortunate enough to have come up, especially after their Challenge Trophy campaign of last season.

Good comments Ref off Ref. I'm sure Aston would not have lost their keeper and main striker to Berko this season if they had gone up. Aston had a player in goal on Saturday as they are still looking for a keeper and looked short of players last Tuesday and Saturday. Shame after such a good season last year.

Good comments Ref off Ref. I'm sure Aston would not have lost their keeper and main striker to Berko this season if they had gone up. Aston had a player in goal on Saturday as they are still looking for a keeper and looked short of players last Tuesday and Saturday. Shame after such a good season last year.

Any team that has the playing budget that berkhampstead have should do pretty well, and they would probably hold their own in the premier division as well.

Playing budget what is one of those i would love one at cranfield

LOL, think it's the brown envelope you slip the ref before the game, and given your recent injury time escapades looks like a few clubs have tried it already eh.

we will have a big one next season if we go up .

Tom buying a round Craig wouldn't help our cause....I'll buy 2 programmes Wednesday, that should help eh....LOL

Edited by ref off ref

lets hope we can do the same next season mate just need to get out of div 2 we need to come in top 4 fingers crossed . and if i can take padbury up i will be able to pull in 4 or 5 top players to add to squad .still a long long way to go any thing could happen .

With your track record Craig and previous success, and the team spirit too......just know the quality you are refering to, but lets's cross the first hurdle yeah

If you but 2 programes does that mean 2 people on your attendance figures i see your in the same boat 45-55 people whatching same as the other local sides most of them are from the countryman lol have you managed to get the owners BRUCE LEE and FOO MAN CHOO there yet lol Nice to see its not just the premiership who gets the foreign investment .

If you but 2 programes does that mean 2 people on your attendance figures i see your in the same boat 45-55 people whatching same as the other local sides most of them are from the countryman lol have you managed to get the owners BRUCE LEE and FOO MAN CHOO there yet lol Nice to see its not just the premiership who gets the foreign investment .

lol no they are tight gits wont give us a penny dont even like us going back to pub and you no y ha ha

• 1 month later...

Any team that has the playing budget that berkhampstead have should do pretty well, and they would probably hold their own in the premier division as well.

You have to admit that Berkhamsted have started the campaign like a house on fire and already look home and hosed however I've heard from one or two people that Mick Vipond isn't everyone's cup of tea

Ref Off Ref - Do you know what Mick is like then, he's certainly a feather ruffler isn't he and takes no prisoners