Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Self promotion

grump1

Having been involved for a few years and watching many games, I am never shocked by those managers or coaches who tend to deem it part of the job description to shout and swear for the duration of the game. If this is saying look at me I am wonderful then how wrong can you be.

Can these people honestly say to themselves they are promoting thier club, themself, the league they are members of, or football in general? If that is the train of thought, then they need help, fortunately not all clubs tolerate or turn a blind eye but plenty do.

Let me say this, if a manager or coach really believes in thier own ability then they would trust players to do the job on the field, however because most are insecure people they have to kick every ball, disagree with decisions by officials, and argue with every league decision.

Time then for the league to take steps to protect the image of the league, these loudmouth yobs in technical areas have to be brought to task, possibly with the introduction of match observers, the role should involve all aspects of a club on matchdays, and be required to send written reports to the league with thier observations, it is then for the league to administer suitable reprimands, if necessary involving the F.A and or County Associations to enforce any sanctions.

Racism has been brought almost under control, now lets turn attention to the yobs in the dugouts, if a spectator was to behave in the same manner as I have witnessed they would be ejected from the ground, being pitchside should not offer protection from also being ejected. You may argue that is the referees' job, what good is it if a referee ejects a person from the dugout only for the person to go behind the barrier/wall to continue the anti social behaviour.

Allowance for the use of video evidence should be allowed for disciplinary hearings, these people need to be removed from the match, after all attempts of rehabilitation to normal acceptable behaviour has failed.

Having been involved for a few years and watching many games, I am never shocked by those managers or coaches who tend to deem it part of the job description to shout and swear for the duration of the game. If this is saying look at me I am wonderful then how wrong can you be.

Can these people honestly say to themselves they are promoting thier club, themself, the league they are members of, or football in general? If that is the train of thought, then they need help, fortunately not all clubs tolerate or turn a blind eye but plenty do.

Let me say this, if a manager or coach really believes in thier own ability then they would trust players to do the job on the field, however because most are insecure people they have to kick every ball, disagree with decisions by officials, and argue with every league decision.

Time then for the league to take steps to protect the image of the league, these loudmouth yobs in technical areas have to be brought to task, possibly with the introduction of match observers, the role should involve all aspects of a club on matchdays, and be required to send written reports to the league with thier observations, it is then for the league to administer suitable reprimands, if necessary involving the F.A and or County Associations to enforce any sanctions.

Racism has been brought almost under control, now lets turn attention to the yobs in the dugouts, if a spectator was to behave in the same manner as I have witnessed they would be ejected from the ground, being pitchside should not offer protection from also being ejected. You may argue that is the referees' job, what good is it if a referee ejects a person from the dugout only for the person to go behind the barrier/wall to continue the anti social behaviour.

Allowance for the use of video evidence should be allowed for disciplinary hearings, these people need to be removed from the match, after all attempts of rehabilitation to normal acceptable behaviour has failed.

I couldn't agree more.

Anybody in mind in particular?LOL.

I couldn't agree more.

I couldn't agree more.

Nobody in particular, just observation from various leagues and behaviour at grounds.

will the authorities do anything about this, NO, assessors at matches are there for officials. I would welcome the introduction of Match Observers who would report there findings of matches they attend, that includes everything from a spectators veiwpoint. The county F.A's and the F.A could fund it from fines to clubs if they are found to be in breach of regulations.