Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Fixtures & Results - Saturday 11 September

Good luck today to Oxhey Jets, Aylesbury United, Colney Heath, London Colney, Crawley Green and Tring Athletic:

F.A. Cup First Qualifying Round

AFC Hornchurch v Oxhey Jets

Brentwood Town v Aylesbury United

Burnham v Colney Heath

Redbridge v London Colney

Romford v Crawley Green

Wealdstone v Tring Athletic

Premier Division

Biggleswade United v Hanwell Town

Broxbourne Borough v Hatfield Town

Chalfont St Peter v St Margaretsbury

Dunstable Town v Hertford Town

Harefield United v Hadley

Haringey Borough v Langford

Holmer Green v Stotfold

Kentish Town v Hillingdon Borough

Leverstock Green v Kingsbury London Tigers

Division One

Amersham Town v Sun Postal Sports

Bedford v Kings Langley

Berkhamsted v Welwyn Garden City

Buckingham Athletic v Sport London e Benfica

Cockfosters v Ampthill Town

Cranfield United v Harpenden Town

Hoddesdon Town v Bedford Town Reserves

New Bradwell St Peter v Wodson Park

St Albans City Reserves v AFC Dunstable

Stony Stratford Town v London Lions

Division Two

Aston Clinton v Kent Athletic

Brache Sparta Community v Pitstone & Ivinghoe

Caddington v Risborough Rangers

MK Wanderers v Bletchley Town

Mursley United v Bucks Students Union

The 61 FC v Padbury United

Totternhoe v Winslow United

Tring Corinthians v Old Bradwell United

Reserve Division One

Ampthill Town Reserves v Hoddesdon Town Reserves

Crawley Green Reserves v Cockfosters Reserves

Harpenden Town Reserves v Hadley Reserves

Kings Langley Reserves v St Margaretsbury Reserves

Langford Reserves v AFC Dunstable Reserves

London Colney Reserves v Wodson Park Reserves

Royston Town Reserves v Holmer Green Reserves

Stotfold Reserves v Oxhey Jets Reserves

Reserve Division Two

Bletchley Town Reserves v Tring Corinthians Reserves

Kent Athletic Reserves v Buckingham Athletic Reserves

Old Bradwell United Reserves v London Lions Reserves

Pitstone & Ivinghoe Reserves v New Bradwell St Peter Reserves

Risborough Rangers Reserves v Totternhoe Reserves

Sun Postal Sports Reserves v Stony Stratford Town Reserves

Welwyn Garden City Reserves v The 61 FC Reserves

F.A. Cup

8 2 AFC Hornchurch v Oxhey Jets [ First Round Qualifying ]

4 0 Brentwood Town v Aylesbury United [ First Round Qualifying ]

2 1 Burnham v Colney Heath [ First Round Qualifying ]

2 0 Redbridge v London Colney [ First Round Qualifying ]

1 1 Romford v Crawley Green [ First Round Qualifying ]

7 0 Wealdstone v Tring Athletic [ First Round Qualifying ]

Premier Division

2 1 Biggleswade United v Hanwell Town

2 0 Broxbourne Borough v Hatfield Town

3 0 Chalfont St Peter v St Margaretsbury

2 2 Dunstable Town v Hertford Town

2 1 Harefield United v Hadley

2 1 Haringey Borough v Langford

0 2 Holmer Green v Stotfold

2 1 Kentish Town v Hillingdon Borough

2 1 Leverstock Green v Kingsbury London Tigers

Division One

2 3 Amersham Town v Sun Postal Sports

2 3 Bedford v Kings Langley

3 2 Berkhamsted v Welwyn Garden City

3 0 Buckingham Athletic v Sport London e Benfica

3 1 Cockfosters v Ampthill Town

2 2 Cranfield United v Harpenden Town

3 1 Hoddesdon Town v Bedford Town Reserves

3 2 New Bradwell St Peter v Wodson Park

2 2 St Albans City Reserves v AFC Dunstable

1 6 Stony Stratford Town v London Lions

Division Two

6 1 Aston Clinton v Kent Athletic

1 1 Brache Sparta Community v Pitstone & Ivinghoe

1 3 Caddington v Risborough Rangers

2 3 MK Wanderers v Bletchley Town

0 2 Mursley United v Bucks Students Union

0 3 The 61 FC (Luton) v Padbury United

1 3 Totternhoe v Winslow United

6 1 Tring Corinthians v Old Bradwell United

Good evening fellow non leeague fans.

I took in the Broxbourne Borough - Hatfield game today and was absolutely horrorfied with the actions of one of the Hatfield players who i used to rate as a bit of a player. About 4 or 5 years ago i watched the player (as a forward) and he was a very good player....now, looking way over weight and very unmobile occupying a central midfield role, he really embaressed himself and the club today.

There was a little coming together by 2 players in the brox left back area, a little bit of pushing commenced, and the player mentioned above took it upon himself to try and get involved....a few handbags as usual were thrown and it was all calmed down...The player was sent off...in his defense he shouldnt have been the only 1 to go...but on his way off give it the old 'il see u after the game' rubbish to i think the brox number 6.

Anyway after this...the game ended in a very comfortable 2-0 win to brox.....drysdale the brox number 7 was easily the star player! So i enter the clubhouse with my nephew for a drink and a packet of peanuts and as the players enter the bar (which may i add is full of young brox youth players from their soccer schools and their mothers) the above mentioned player comes at the brox player (with one of them hold me back scenerios around his mates) throwing a few chairs around making some noise as if he was ever going to do something, and again nothing happens....the hatfield players leave with a brox player or official ending it all with the words 'wat a hard man...did nothin on the pitch and embaressed himself off it' i couldnt have agreed more.

I see on the other thread that they have installed a new manager, hopefully he will get rid of some of the idiots that make them look like a bunch of sunday thug wanabes and can help them change their ways...as it is very cringy to see from the sidelines.

All the best

The Traveller

F.A. Cup

7 0 Wealdstone v Tring Athletic

A comprehensive report on this one, a tenner admission does seem rather excessive:

FA Cup 1st Qualifying Round

Wealdstone 7 Tring Athletic 0

Ten quid entry and two quid for a programme which is more than I'm used to paying but it has to be said it was an excellent programme.

My first visit to the St Georges Stadium at Ruislip, a decent enough ground with some cover of sorts on all four sides and a strange looking abandoned structure in the far corner, I don't really understand the ill feeling towards Wealdstone in some quarters, they were very welcoming today.

Team lines ups helpfully put on the board and a nice club shop.

I saw SSML Tring Athletic beat Ryman Div One AFC Hayes and with Wealdstone having had an indifferent start to the season an upset looked possible today but in truth it was one of the most one sided games I've ever seen and the scoreline in no way flatters Wealdstone who should have won by more.

They were ahead in the 2nd minute when Greg Ngoyi picked up loose ball on the edge of the box and worked himself some space before firing into the top corner, the keeper had no chance. The scorer limped off halfway through the half being replaced by Danny Burnell and it was he who got the second, the only real suprise was that we had to wait until the 35th minute for it but what a goal it was with neat one touch passing putting him through on goal. The closest Tring came to scoring was in first half stoppage time when Wealdstone keeper Jonathan North dropped a cross but the ball was fired wildly over the bar, had it gone in it really would have been a travesty, it was only several fine stops from Tring keeper Mike Underwood that had kept it to just 2-0.

Within four minutes of the restart it was 3-0, and game over, when Danny Burnell scored again and he completed his hatrick 15 minutes later. We then had a miss of the season contender when Scott Fitzgerald was put through, went round the Tring keeper only to inexplicably shoot wide of an open goal. On 75mins Danny Spendlove went on a great solo run and just as he was about to shoot he was tripped by last man Matt Myatt, the most clear cut penalty and red card you'll ever see and Scott Fitzgerald made amends for his earlier miss by firing home from the spot. Further taps ins for Fitzgerald and Burnell complete the scoring and I suspect Tring players were just glad to hear the final whistle, they really were fortunate to only concede 7 and keeper Mike Underwood must take much of the credit for that, he couldn't be blamed for any of the goals.

Berko 3 Wellyn 2

Aston Clinton 6 Kent Athletic 1

Grayday was that you at Aston Clinton today in the bright yellow t-shirt ?

DJM61 that was me.

Do you think Aston should have got more goals? And Kent beat themselves in the end with there moaning at each orther

Good evening fellow non leeague fans.

I took in the Broxbourne Borough - Hatfield game today and was absolutely horrorfied with the actions of one of the Hatfield players who i used to rate as a bit of a player. About 4 or 5 years ago i watched the player (as a forward) and he was a very good player....now, looking way over weight and very unmobile occupying a central midfield role, he really embaressed himself and the club today.

There was a little coming together by 2 players in the brox left back area, a little bit of pushing commenced, and the player mentioned above took it upon himself to try and get involved....a few handbags as usual were thrown and it was all calmed down...The player was sent off...in his defense he shouldnt have been the only 1 to go...but on his way off give it the old 'il see u after the game' rubbish to i think the brox number 6.

Anyway after this...the game ended in a very comfortable 2-0 win to brox.....drysdale the brox number 7 was easily the star player! So i enter the clubhouse with my nephew for a drink and a packet of peanuts and as the players enter the bar (which may i add is full of young brox youth players from their soccer schools and their mothers) the above mentioned player comes at the brox player (with one of them hold me back scenerios around his mates) throwing a few chairs around making some noise as if he was ever going to do something, and again nothing happens....the hatfield players leave with a brox player or official ending it all with the words 'wat a hard man...did nothin on the pitch and embaressed himself off it' i couldnt have agreed more.

I see on the other thread that they have installed a new manager, hopefully he will get rid of some of the idiots that make them look like a bunch of sunday thug wanabes and can help them change their ways...as it is very cringy to see from the sidelines.

All the best

The Traveller

traveller i was also at the gameand have spoken to people where the incident took place < where were you sitting / standing ?

i was told by a local postman that the brox 8 hit hatfield player after he was trying to seperate his younger brother who had been hit by brox no 3 !

vey strange that only one player was sent off after a mass coming together and how the ref could take the advice from an assistant on the far side of the pitch is beyond me, especially when the same official was conned by the brox no 9 into a penalty desision.

I do agreee after the game it should be forgotten and there is no need for posturing , but i also understand the player your are slagging off asked the brox 8 into the car park for a straightner rather than a blidside punch that he got away with scott free.

I can fully understand why you do not wish to watch these antics as i watch football at great deal myself and i prefer to watch Hatfield playing football without the problems of today but in there defence there were 2 teams out there and brox certainly came with wind up tactics, kicking balls away etc.

also as a former ref and qualified uefa coach i would like to say the officials were pathetic at best.

At leat rhodes will enjoy the result>

Yesterday's attendances and some reports, do we know why Bletchley Town Reserves v Tring Corinthians Reserves was postponed:

F.A. Cup First Qualifying Round

8 2 AFC Hornchurch v Oxhey Jets

http://hornchurchfc.com/2010/match16.htm

http://www.oxheyjets.com/

4 0 Brentwood Town v Aylesbury United

2 1 Burnham v Colney Heath

http://www.burnhamfc.com/matchdetails.asp?mid=648

2 0 Redbridge v London Colney

1 1 Romford v Crawley Green

http://www.pitchero.com/clubs/romford/?primary=senior&secondary=matchreports&team_id=8433&report_id=76728

7 0 Wealdstone v Tring Athletic

http://www.wealdstone-fc.com/reports/2010-11.php?id=16

Premier Division

2 1 Biggleswade United v Hanwell Town

2 0 Broxbourne Borough v Hatfield Town

3 0 Chalfont St Peter v St Margaretsbury

2 2 Dunstable Town v Hertford Town

http://www.dunstabletownfc.org.uk/live.php

2 1 Harefield United v Hadley

2 1 Haringey Borough v Langford

http://www.haringeyboroughfc.com/index.php?p=games&s=details&ID=118218&conf=&div=

0 2 Holmer Green v Stotfold

http://www.stotfoldfc.co.uk/results.php?id=&mr=mr110910&pg=results.php

2 1 Kentish Town v Hillingdon Borough

2 1 Leverstock Green v Kingsbury London Tigers

http://www.levgreenfc.co.uk/MatchReport.php?File=20100911

Division One

2 3 Amersham Town v Sun Postal Sports

2 3 Bedford v Kings Langley

3 2 Berkhamsted v Welwyn Garden City

http://thecomrades.wordpress.com/

3 0 Buckingham Athletic v Sport London e Benfica

3 1 Cockfosters v Ampthill Town

2 2 Cranfield United v Harpenden Town

3 1 Hoddesdon Town v Bedford Town Reserves

3 2 New Bradwell St Peter v Wodson Park

2 2 St Albans City Reserves v AFC Dunstable

1 6 Stony Stratford Town v London Lions

Division Two

6 1 Aston Clinton v Kent Athletic

1 1 Brache Sparta Community v Pitstone & Ivinghoe

1 3 Caddington v Risborough Rangers

2 3 MK Wanderers v Bletchley Town

0 2 Mursley United v Bucks Students Union

0 3 The 61 FC v Padbury United

1 3 Totternhoe v Winslow United

6 1 Tring Corinthians v Old Bradwell United

Reserve Division One

1 1 Ampthill Town Reserves v Hoddesdon Town Reserves

0 2 Crawley Green Reserves v Cockfosters Reserves

1 2 Harpenden Town Reserves v Hadley Reserves

6 1 Kings Langley Reserves v St Margaretsbury Reserves

0 3 Langford Reserves v AFC Dunstable Reserves

4 0 London Colney Reserves v Wodson Park Reserves

7 2 Royston Town Reserves v Holmer Green Reserves

2 2 Stotfold Reserves v Oxhey Jets Reserves

Reserve Division Two

P Bletchley Town Reserves v Tring Corinthians Reserves

3 2 Kent Athletic Reserves v Buckingham Athletic Reserves

0 5 Old Bradwell United Reserves v London Lions Reserves

4 4 Pitstone & Ivinghoe Reserves v New Bradwell St Peter Reserves

0 0 Risborough Rangers Reserves v Totternhoe Reserves

2 2 Sun Postal Sports Reserves v Stony Stratford Town Reserves

1 2 Welwyn Garden City Reserves v The 61 FC Reserves

DJm61 Only caught the second half but they should have easily been into double figures by full time I take it your there every game?

Talc at most of them as it is Ten mins from home

So which one of the many were you?

Standing with Doug Foster

Edited by DJM61