Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Fixtures & Results - Saturday 11 September

yes ok ref off ref i know you are another one who has jumped on the 'hatfield hate wagon' just stick to watching new bradwell getting turned over most weekends now!

no one likes us....behave mate, I love teams with your culture, it's totally against the grain which is why the so called goody-2-shoes brigade hate ya.....haha, mate I love it. drinking culture, mates together, bit of banter, this is what Saturdays are all about.

And New Bradwell, not now, boy moved to Padbury, love it there, defo a similarity to yourselves, LOL, that's why everyone hates us and wants us to fall flat on our faces, but like yourselves we'll do our best to prove them wrong.

Good luck mate....

F.A. Cup

1 1 Romford v Crawley Green [ First Round Qualifying ]

Excellent result.

Replay Result

Crawley Green 1-2 Romford

played at Barton Rovers. Couldn't make the game, but surely if you need lights for FA Cup blah blah,, why didn't CG host the game?

I am banned from the Romford website so maybe it was explaind on there!! cheesy%20%282%29.gif

CG took 9th minute lead and Romford levelled on 75 and scored the winner on 80.

By all accounts we were oh so lucky to scrape a draw on Saturday and CG looked a good side.

F.A. Cup

1 1 Romford v Crawley Green [ First Round Qualifying ]

Excellent result.

Replay Result

Crawley Green 1-2 Romford

played at Barton Rovers. Couldn't make the game, but surely if you need lights for FA Cup blah blah,, why didn't CG host the game?

I am banned from the Romford website so maybe it was explaind on there!! cheesy%20%282%29.gif

CG took 9th minute lead and Romford levelled on 75 and scored the winner on 80.

By all accounts we were oh so lucky to scrape a draw on Saturday and CG looked a good side.

Crawley have been sharing at Barton for a couple of years now.

You? Banned? Never!

Premier Division

2 1 Haringey Borough v Langford

I note from today's Tottenham Journal that Tom Loizou is hoping for a top six finish for Haringey Borough this season, I think he is being a little over ambtitious:

http://www.tottenhamjournal.co.uk/content/haringey/tottenhamjournal/sport/story.aspx?brand=HCEJOnline&category=sportfootball&tBrand=northlondon24&tCategory=sporttwgj&itemid=WeED15%20Sep%202010%2016%3A29%3A48%3A617