Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Trio leave Hatfield Town

Martin Standen Jason Beck and John McGrandles all leave Hatfield Town signing for league rivals Royston Town

yes the 2 'old drunks' have left hatfield, maybe now hatfield will get a better name for itself or is it forever tarnished!!!

i understand from someone in the Town camp they are repotting Royston for the way they have done there approach 1 approach for three players is against the rules, When Hatfield beat Royston earlier in the season, there Manager was heard shouting at his players in the changing rooms you lot have no bllo*ks and you lot have let a load of thugs beat you, now he want them,

Martin Standen Jason Beck and John McGrandles all leave Hatfield Town signing for league rivals Royston Town

yes the 2 'old drunks' have left hatfield, maybe now hatfield will get a better name for itself or is it forever tarnished!!!

i understand from someone in the Town camp they are repotting Royston for the way they have done there approach 1 approach for three players is against the rules, When Hatfield beat Royston earlier in the season, there Manager was heard shouting at his players in the changing rooms you lot have no bllo*ks and you lot have let a load of thugs beat you, now he want them,

Goes to show what a small amount of money does...and also not having to walk as far from the changing room to the bar!!!!!!

i understand from someone in the Town camp they are reporting Royston for the way they have done there approach 1 approach for three players is against the rules, When Hatfield beat Royston earlier in the season, there Manager was heard shouting at his players in the changing rooms you lot have no bllo*ks and you lot have let a load of thugs beat you, now he want them,

It is indeed against the rules, but nothing will ever get done.

i understand from someone in the Town camp they are reporting Royston for the way they have done there approach 1 approach for three players is against the rules, When Hatfield beat Royston earlier in the season, there Manager was heard shouting at his players in the changing rooms you lot have no bllo*ks and you lot have let a load of thugs beat you, now he want them,

It is indeed against the rules, but nothing will ever get done.

I agree, but an interesting situation occurs as in this case when the clubs are in the same league! Hatfield would have to cancel the registrations of the players in order for them to be registered for Royston - the answer lies with Hatfield!

you cant keep players that dont wanna play for you good luck to them,,,, they have done there bit for hatfield no need to be bitter

becauseican- you may aswell walk out the same door that jason and martin walked through. You might struggle to get into royston though, i think maybe

knebworth would be a more suitable club for your ability!!!!!

no one like us === no one likes you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

maybe you are the reason jason and martin walked out the door,,,,

hatfield WERE a decent side not to long ago defended well attacked well only to concede goals through sloppy goalkeeping half the time.. just maybe players playing for the club have had enough of the goalkeepers antics and have moved on to pastures new for a bit of stability not just to throw games away

As for my abilitly i couldnt care less about football but not long ago i think i had 15 shots at you during a warm up and you didnt get near any worry about your own ability PAL

Matt Standen next player to leave for royston full story in roystoncrow, all four have to de register as hatfield players but that could mean martin standen could be a while to make his debut for royston as he owes hatfield £170 in fine money as well as the other three all need to settle money before they can de register

Matt Standen next player to leave for royston full story in roystoncrow, all four have to de register as hatfield players but that could mean martin standen could be a while to make his debut for royston as he owes hatfield £170 in fine money as well as the other three all need to settle money before they can de register

If they hand their trackies back , u could be quids in !

HTFC PLAYER - what r u old bill? you must be bit more than a player if you know everyones specific fines do you also know what colour pants they wear to a game......................................

Bertie" Smalls (HTFC PLAYER) is considered by many as Britain's first supergrass.

big john

berti it is common knowledge at hatfield they publish a bloody list of fines.

100 of pieces of silver couln't keep the best goalkeeper at royston !

HTFC PLAYER - what r u old bill? you must be bit more than a player if you know everyones specific fines do you also know what colour pants they wear to a game......................................

Bertie" Smalls (HTFC PLAYER) is considered by many as Britain's first supergrass.

big john

i bet 100 bars of galaxy would keep him at royston the fat s**t

big john

i bet 100 bars of galaxy would keep him at royston the fat s**t

He is a far better keeper them what Hatfield have in goal.

Think he left as he did not feel Royston were going to win the league and after getting knocked out of the Vase nothing for him to really stay for, so back to playing with his mates. From the reports I have seen it would appear the Hatfield players have gone to Royston asking to join them..!!!!!!!!