Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Trio leave Hatfield Town

all a smoke screen my friend so royston don't get in trouble.

also sam lacy is as good as any keeper in the premier.

As good as Joe Hart ? ...... Lets hope he doesn't owe any fines otherwise he wont get snapped up . Whatever happened to that Hatfield unity ?

The unity at Hatfield will still be there with the players what are left the problems are the people leaving the club they seem to want to run Hatfield into the ground just leaving don't seem to be enough

HTFC PLAYER - what r u old bill? you must be bit more than a player if you know everyones specific fines do you also know what colour pants they wear to a game......................................

Bertie" Smalls (HTFC PLAYER) is considered by many as Britain's first supergrass.

I couldn't be old bill playing for hatfield not with all the criminal activity that goes on at our club drugs fights boozing etc i'm just a player who wants the best for his local club even if i couldn't get in the team or moved to another club i would still want hatfield town to do well shame others who have left don't fill like that i guess everybody is different, it weren't so long ago when we beat royston they called our whole team sunday morning thugs some people have short memories though.

HTFC PLAYER - what r u old bill? you must be bit more than a player if you know everyones specific fines do you also know what colour pants they wear to a game......................................

Bertie" Smalls (HTFC PLAYER) is considered by many as Britain's first supergrass.

I couldn't be old bill playing for hatfield not with all the criminal activity that goes on at our club drugs fights boozing etc i'm just a player who wants the best for his local club even if i couldn't get in the team or moved to another club i would still want hatfield town to do well shame others who have left don't fill like that i guess everybody is different, it weren't so long ago when we beat royston they called our whole team sunday morning thugs some people have short memories though.

oh yeah what players pants colour do you want to know ? i will get back to you with it

He is a far better keeper them what Hatfield have in goal.

yeah u cheeky [****!!****]r, how would u know anyway.

I've seen the Hatfield keeper play a few times and he is poor..I would go as far to say he is about the 5th worst keeper in the league, if it was not for good outfield players in front of him you would be further down the league. I think if you had a top keeper you would push for a top spot.

3 or 4 times , i watch him every week and he has saved town on numerous occasions you are talking crap.

yes he has the odd mistake , so do all players it is just when it's the keeper it often end s up in a goal.

we are quite happy with big sam at least he wants to play for Hatfield !

He is a far better keeper them what Hatfield have in goal.

yeah u cheeky [****!!****]r, how would u know anyway.

I've seen the Hatfield keeper play a few times and he is poor..I would go as far to say he is about the 5th worst keeper in the league, if it was not for good outfield players in front of him you would be further down the league. I think if you had a top keeper you would push for a top spot.

it is amazing really when you think about, the players that have left hatfield and gone to royston are the same players that bleated on

about roystons inability to win the league and said that money cant but you success. Then the slightest sniff of a pound note and they

are up that A1 quicker than than golder out on the flanks!!!!! well i guess money talks.

I feel i may have set the cat amongst the pigeons so to speak with this one, and no doubt i will be hearing from bertie sometime soon!

Sam Lacey on his day is the best keeper in the premier. Cannot believe Martin Standen has been offered 250 pound a game and a new ford focus estate to sign for Royston!!

Probably not the best keeper in the league on his day but he is definitely not one of the worse in the league.

All this conversation about Hatfield is by the by - people leave and join other clubs and have their reasons whether financial or not.

I am confident that Mr Parker will be able to replace them and stabilise the club.

Sam Lacey on his day is the best keeper in the premier. Cannot believe Martin Standen has been offered 250 pound a game and a new ford focus estate to sign for Royston!!

Probably not the best keeper in the league on his day but he is definitely not one of the worse in the league.

All this conversation about Hatfield is by the by - people leave and join other clubs and have their reasons whether financial or not.

I am confident that Mr Parker will be able to replace them and stabilise the club.

Chinola - Your right about players leaving and joining clubs all the time. Who is to say that the lads moving to Royston will fit in or get on over there, you only need to look at the keeper there 15 games was being paid but has still left and gone back to his old club.

They may have been offered money to play but does that mean they will enjoy their football any more or less then when at Hatfield? At least the manager at Hatfield has been big enough to say if it does not work out for the lads they are welcome back any time..(that's if he really means it)

This is not Sunday league football were you turn out with your mates for a laugh, some players want to be at big clubs, get paid for playing and having a chance to win the league.

If you are fortunate enough to get paid for a hobby you enjoy doing then that in itself is an absolute bonus and you can't blame players if the old £££ are dangled in front of their eyes like carrots, or can you?

The difficult one though is in what order many would say the 3 listed below should go in order of priority...

1.Loyalty.

2.Committment.

3.The old Queen's head...£££

Mind you it's a bitter pill to swallow for the 'earners' when some spotty 17 year old nicks your place in the team, then goes and does a better job than you ever done and.....for nothing.

That's when you find out who your real mates are I guess.

I THINK ENOUGH HAS BEEN SAID ON THIS MATTER, THOSE THAT WANT TO GO CAN GO, IF IT'S FOR MONEY OR JUST A CHANGE OF SCENERY.NO ONE BLAMES PLAYERS FOR WANTING TO EARN A FEW BOB, HOW EVER I DONT KNOW HOW MUCH WILL BE LEFT AFTER TRAINING TWICE A WEEK AND A GAME ON SATURDAY ROYSTON IS NOT A FIVE MINUTE JOURNEY FROM HATFIELD!

WE MUST SUPPORT THE PLAYERS THAT STAY[, HATFIELD TOWN HAVE BEEN IN WORSE SITUATIONS .quote name=ref off ref' timestamp='1291635794' post='1684659]

If you are fortunate enough to get paid for a hobby you enjoy doing then that in itself is an absolute bonus and you can't blame players if the old £££ are dangled in front of their eyes like carrots, or can you?

The difficult one though is in what order many would say the 3 listed below should go in order of priority...

1.Loyalty.

2.Committment.

3.The old Queen's head...£££

Mind you it's a bitter pill to swallow for the 'earners' when some spotty 17 year old nicks your place in the team, then goes and does a better job than you ever done and.....for nothing.

That's when you find out who your real mates are I guess.