Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

U18's v H and Y

Excellent performance tonight from the lads who went on to win a decent game of football 2-0 against Hayes.

The only thing marring the night was Ben breaking the changing rooms steel door as he tried to get his big head through it....... :P :ph34r:

A great game with a great result for us, Alan's report is spot on about the team effort and each player was part of the result!

I would just like to make it clear before rumour goes fully around the club, that I in fact did not break the steel door, but we should note the time of Fatboy's post of 11.44pm, you should of heard him at 11pm thinking of the excuse to say when he got back in, as to why he was out after curfew!

Poor showing Dan, Poor showing!!

i didn't need to bother. the house was in darkness and everyone was asleep when i got in. So, i could have had that offer of a pint from Ben. Still its been offered so its in the "bank" :P

I have to admit it wasn't Ben wrecking the door. It was the sub linesmans wayward flagging while practising for offside ! ^_^