Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

HOT HOT - Questionnaires returns Public Consultation

I know many of you have returned the public consultation forms already , but do you know of any

that have not ? Please Please ask and ensure these are completed and returned to the address on the form or by getting logged onto www.arbourpark.com and complete it on line !

THIS IS THE MOST IMPORTANT DOCUMENT OR SURVEY THAT CAN BE FILLED OUT ON BEHALF OF YOUR CLUB ! THIS IS MAKE OR BREAK TIME !

So please please action this today ..don't wait ...

YOUR CLUB NEEDS YOU ! NOW ....

Thanks ... Chris S

Just seen the video, it all looks very nice and I can't wait to see the finished stadium, but there were one or two things I felt needs addressing, one of which was the lack of parking.

1 parking space per house could lead to massive problems on match-days where the residents use up the parking reserved for the stadium.

I also feel there isn't enough room for expansion should the club rise u pa couple of levels.

However ,what's there at the moment is very good indeed and I cant; wait to see it finished!

Nathen .. I also believe there are 2 spaces per house .. in their areas ... so will not be to bad... as for expansion ..

lets get a home first !

keep the questionnaires flowing..

chris s

well said mon capitan