Welcome to the new software - Please read! Read more... ×
Fans Focus - Non League football clubs
Sign in to follow this  

can some tell if the rumor is true that points have been deducted. [img]images/icons/shocked.gif" border="0[/img]

I can tell you what has been deducted is your personality - are you going to call yourself Davy or Biscuit or are you just a Gravesend Fan trying to wind us up?

Depends what you call humour. You don't get too much custard-pie in the face stuff from the Canvey mob, I think they are far too intelligent for that. <p>Probably you don't find the very clever Dr Zbungle spoof funny but I know loads of fans who do. Vic is subtle but usually razor sharp in his brief postings. I thought Canv's reply about the Firm, 'ahh yes canveys firm.. known worldwide...' one of the funniest things I've read on a discussion board (Merv CIFC's reply wasn't bad, heard a few compliments about it last night at Harlow). Then we have CanFan - some very good stuff there but again, no custard pies for you less intellectual satirists.<p>Canvey fans also appreciate being Gazza's and Car Jam'd and try to give as good as they get, not always successfully.<p>I think it is you that is lacking a sense of humour or, at least, is a bit stuck in the mainstream of comedy. Most of the postings owe something to the Monty Python school of humour whislt you would seem to be more of a Ken Dodd fan.<p>And no, you haven't wound me up. I make postings most days and always reflective and sometimes funny ones at that.<p>Thread now closed<p>[ 14 March 2002: This message was edited by: Frenchy ]</p>

can you see my point now, easy to wind u, what i am say is if we had a bit more of laugh with the oppo then. then they wouldn't do it.
by the way i'm a canvey fan, that just shows how easily you get wound up lighten up for [****!!****] sake.

You didn't wind me up at all - any reasonable fan, would have seen through you as quickly as I did.<p>In order for points to have been deducted an offence would have been required - then it would have gone to the league committee for discussion.<p>I can assure you that the possibility of points being deducted would have arisen long before the points were actually deducted.<p>As for us 'lightening up', all I can say is that it amuses us as to how many fans from G&N, Billericay, Braintree etc., come on to our forum to discuss their clubs. Last season we had it between Aldershot & Farnborough fans.<p>If you want to be part of this community decide who you are, and register that name, before someone else grabs it from you.<p>Your post's are typical of ones that do not help to build a community - sure join in the banter, but don't try to wind us up. We can all take a joke - but there are jokes and there are posts that are a waste of breath. I'll let you decide as to which category your post fall into.<p>[ 14 March 2002: This message was edited by: Frenchy ]</p>