Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

newbie trying the "FA 34"

Tony 1 Leg

Hello fellow Footy lovers!

My name is Tony 1 Leg, called Tony – only got one leg! simplez! lol

Last year, along with a friend of mine, we decided to see if it was possible to follow the FA Cup in its entirety starting with Chadderton v Cheadle Town in the extra preliminary round. 15 games later we were sat in the posh seats at Wembley courtesy of Budweiser watching Chelsea beat Liverpool 2-1 in the final.

It was a fantastic journey and we met a few famous people along the way as well as being invited into a few press conferences due to the blog i write about the games we go to.

This year i’m attempting the “FA 34” meaning me & my pal are going to try and attend a game from each round of all 3 FA knockout competitions:- 10 FA Vase, 10 FA Trophy & 14 FA Cup games including all 3 Wembley finals! a tall order i know but i just want to see if it can be done.

I’m from Manchester & too close to my 50th birthday that i want to shout about it, i’m not a Red or a Blue and i’ve been following Droylsden FC for a good few years now so when i’m not ground-hopping i’m definitely a Blood!

Hope a few of you can take a peek at my blog ( http://1legonthecup.com/ ) or follow me on twitter and maybe meet up for a pint or 2 after a game somewhere as i bounce myself around the country between now & May 2013.

Cheers Guys..... Tony.

• 2 months later...

Archived