Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Bradford City Programme Scans Wanted

Hi Guys , Yes I am aware this is a non league site , but this is where I am hoping you can help me ?

I set up a website a couple of years ago to show off my Bradford City Football Programmes I have collected for over 25 years now . With the help of other collectors I have amassed over 6000 scans of programme covers which include 1st team , Reserve , Juniors etc .

Now this is where I hope you guys on here maybe able to help me out . During the 40's , 50's & 60's Bradford City played Reserve games against a lot of now sadly non league teams .

This is where I hope you can help me out in helping me find scans of programmes I don't have so I can add to my website .

There are games also played against teams that maybe defunct , but still have collectors out there that have some programmes in their collections .

Please take a look at my website and get back to me if any of you can help me out with missing programme scans . All I require is just the front cover .

My website can be seen at bradfordcityfootballprogrammes.co.uk

Just click on the Reserves memorabilia link to search out your team . Hope you enjoy and I get replies back .

Thanks Garry

Archived