Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Photo Section

Hi,

I am pleased to annouce, that we have a new section for you to enjoy and take part in.

Photos

Anyone is welcome to upload photos to this new section - and the photos can be of any subject, not just football - however, we ask that you do not upload any photos that are not suitable for minors to view.

The section is divided into 3 main groups....

General Gallery - this can contain any photos that you like, from potraits to landscapes, from photos of your pets, to comical images. Any subject goes as long as it does a) not offend and B) is suitable for minors (no nudes!!)

Club Galleries - these are subdivided into clubs - and contain mostly match photos - I have uploaded over 600 personal photos that I have taken, to give the section a start - I am also grateful for those moderators, who have also uploaded some. Clubs are welcome to apply for their own gallery. Although individuals may prefer to post in the third category...

Football Gallery - for all those football related images that you might capture at or around grounds - does not have to be non-league, can be league, forign or international.

Go out, grab a camera, and upload a few images, for others to enjoy. Please remember though, DO NOT copy photos and use them elsewhere, without the original photographers permission.

You can get to the new section, via the pull down menus at the top of every page.

I will be adding some random images soon to the forum pages as well to intergrate the two sections further.

Enjoy....