Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Stringer ready for big game

FF News

Bishops Stortford boss Rod Stringer is in no doubt about the importance of Saturday’s home Vanarama Conference South game against Weston-super-Mare.

The Somerset side will arrive at the ProKit UK Stadium on place above Blues in 17th sport, and Stringer’s ready for the clash: “It’s a big, big game for us and if we can take the three points it will be really help us as we look to move up the table” he said.

“Before they lost to Boreham Wood last week they were on a nice run of form, I don’t know if it was the new management or a bit more money, but they’ve started to move up the table. I’ll be speaking to Ian Allinson at Wood as I don’t know a lot about them, but from what I understand, they’re a good young team who play some nice football. It’s not do or die, but we know the importance of a good result today.”

Having won at Basingstoke last week with a goal from returning hero Greg Pearson, Stringer is hopeful that Blues can now start to move away from the drop zone: “It’s been a tough season, but we’ve taken four points against play-off challengers in the last two games as well as winning the Herts Charity Cup.

I’d like to think that we can move up the table now and stop worrying about other results.”

Source: www.bsfc.co.uk

Source

Archived